Book Talk

Book Talk Activities Suggestions Please! Everyone (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Mahi, great yar, you made awsome list. So as far we need Sigy makers. Should I try and ask my friends? Or you know someone else who can make them?Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Book Talk Activities Suggestions Please! Everyone (Page 3)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
And And I want to hear your Ideas for Writing Contests.Embarrassed

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Yes! We should get some Sig makers from the Avi & Sig shop - maybe the ones whose shops are currently open? 

As for the Writing Contest - I was thinking of a few ideas. We could have a simple writing contest like short stories or something.

We could also have Write the Better Scene contest where participants would pick a scene from a book they think wasn't as well written as they wanted to see. And they will rewrite it the way they think is better.

We could also have an extensive writing contest with teams and mentors for each team. We could have teams of 2-3 people who all work towards writing a story for the contest. This would be a big thing and could be forum wide.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Mahi,

hmm, but do you know someone who make Bright and Perfect Sigs and Avi's?
Embarrassed

and hmm, we can divide Writing contest in Parts etc, like writing a Scene, Write your own book, etc.

Forum wide?

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Dev, umm.. I know a few sig makers but I'm not sure if they're taking reqs at the moment. The best thing would be to visit the Sig and Avi forum and see who's open and taking reqs. It's a good way to start.

Yes, we can do several writing contests.. I'm not sure if writing your own book would be wise though.. that would have to be very long.  

Forum wide, as in maybe we can get a GM to make a GA so more people will know about it.

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Mahi, so are you taking Sigs responsibility or should I find them?

Yes, long, but we can have 10 or 5 chapter Stories compiling a Book! Isn't it?

Yes, GA but I wonder how GM will accept it! Or not!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Anybody?

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Mahi, so are you taking Sigs responsibility or should I find them? Can you try and find someone who's willing to make sigs? 

Yes, long, but we can have 10 or 5 chapter Stories compiling a Book! Isn't it?  Sure... I mean people can do that for the fun but it'd be hard to have people read all long stories and vote on them.. worth a try though.

Yes, GA but I wonder how GM will accept it! Or not!  I can ask and if it's a forum wide contest then there shouldn't be any problem.  Let's see.

*Dev.*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top