Book Talk

Book Talk Activities Suggestions Please! Everyone - Page 3

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Dev, umm.. I know a few sig makers but I'm not sure if they're taking reqs at the moment. The best thing would be to visit the Sig and Avi forum and see who's open and taking reqs. It's a good way to start.

Yes, we can do several writing contests.. I'm not sure if writing your own book would be wise though.. that would have to be very long.  

Forum wide, as in maybe we can get a GM to make a GA so more people will know about it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mahi, so are you taking Sigs responsibility or should I find them?

Yes, long, but we can have 10 or 5 chapter Stories compiling a Book! Isn't it?

Yes, GA but I wonder how GM will accept it! Or not!
-Mystery- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

Mahi, so are you taking Sigs responsibility or should I find them? Can you try and find someone who's willing to make sigs? 

Yes, long, but we can have 10 or 5 chapter Stories compiling a Book! Isn't it?  Sure... I mean people can do that for the fun but it'd be hard to have people read all long stories and vote on them.. worth a try though.

Yes, GA but I wonder how GM will accept it! Or not!  I can ask and if it's a forum wide contest then there shouldn't be any problem.  Let's see.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Mahi,

1) Sigs done! I have many friends who are Ready to help.

2) yah true, it would be hard then! Lets look for Poem Contest? We can do this with Writers corner Forum!

3) I hope so.

4) How many AVIs and Sigs we want? What should be On them? Titles and All?

Regards Dev
-Mystery- thumbnail
Well, currently we do have the separate poetry forum.. so it doesn't fit right now for us to hold a poems contest.. we can do a short story writing contest...

As for the sigs, we definitely need one for the Writer of the Week. The pics can be anything books related..

Maybe we could do a couple of sigs on the most famous books..?

The Hunger Games
Harry Potter..

Any other suggestions? 
*Dev.* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mystery-

Well, currently we do have the separate poetry forum.. so it doesn't fit right now for us to hold a poems contest.. we can do a short story writing contest...
Hmm, but where is Poetry forum? Is it Locked? Yah! I'm ready for any contest! How about we give some rules like there should be only 5 characters in your story, 2 girls , a Dog , and 2 Boys? I'm sure, giving conditions will make it hard contest, and it will be fun around😆 Whats say? We can even chose a Theme!

As for the sigs, we definitely need one for the Writer of the Week. The pics can be anything books related..

Maybe we could do a couple of sigs on the most famous books..?

The Hunger Games
Harry Potter..

Any other suggestions?

great! My friends will make them! So we want one Sig for Writer OTW. Yah, if possible, lets held short contests, and more , so that it will increase activity. :)
*Dev.* thumbnail
Heya Mahi, how about having Author Of The Week on Sigs instead of WOTW? 😳
Abhipyaarhua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I got this idea...how about stepping into the shoes of an author???? So we step into the shoes of jk Rowling and write an os from her view of hp..say we would like to describe the way there completed there education AMD we write an os...so a topic will be created like the way harry proposed Ginny and all of us write and post our os...and we will judge the winner by the no of likes and comments...I this way all will be active even the non writers can comment and like ...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Well, sure. Great idea. But we have to make some rules !
*Dev.* thumbnail
Sigs and Banner Request sent to ..Siham.. : will get ready around two or 5 days. :)