Book Talk Activities Suggestions Please! Everyone

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
BOOK TALK

He
ya  brilliant People Here🤗,

I'm Dev,a National Magazine Author becoming Docter😛 and here I have
a simple Question for you ALL who are ACTIVE here and HIDED as Silent Readers here In Book Talk!!

Are you Really
ACTIVE in Book Talk ??❓

If Realy you are Exploring your Creativity here then Give Answer pls and If NOT Active and being Silent Reader What do you Gain? Why don't you be Active? Pls give All Answers!

Now coming on Point😊, as we know there are Several creative Poems & Exerpt stories, experiences and many more etc,.. are coming in Book Talk now a days then We decided to Give Active Member Award that is MEMBER OF THE WEEK & ACTIVE POST OF THE WEEK too to that member who really deserves 👏 it. But please lemme know What should We call it or Name it?
Also state your valuable suggestions to us here so that we would know what Exactly members want here!!😳

Pls Drop all Ur Suggestions Below then Final Voting Poll will be Made after A Week to decide.

For any Questions & Queries ,PM me(DevvivekAshNI) or -Mystery- for same.😳

This Post is Here to Ensure the ACTIVITY of Members ,How and Why Don't they Participate in Active Discussions here? 😕

Its my Humble Request🤗 to All Less Active People cum Excellent Silent Readers cum Writers to Pls Take Participation in Atleast All Discussions so That We can Increase Gathering here,Pls make Book TAlk Popular Among people Through FB or tell your Friends to Join in.😳

We will have Systematic work and some Competitions Out here,if Numerous of People Participate.

PLS DROP IN YOUR COMMENTS😳

Author/Docter Dev

P.S.- Taken Permission from MOD.

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
We want to make this forum as interesting as possible and need your input to do that.

Please suggest any activities/contests that interest you.  What do you want to see on this forum? 

We will be bringing back our MOTW topic and weekly discussions.

Other than that, please suggest what you'd like to see here.

-Mahi
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well now now now .. after shouting for months we have some activity here ... hehehe nice ... well i must say whatever award u give plzzz ask a good siggy maker to make a siggy with few popular book covers ... i would love that

what about BIGGEST PADHAKU OF THE WEEK .. can be given to one ... who talks about most books in the week

then there can be "NOSY READER" .. who criticises a book too much

we can start a discussion every week on a new book of a new genre which could be read and talked about or can always talk or giggle on a controversial book ...

LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Idea, Dev!! Sounds Fun
How about a Promotional Siggy Contest?? and  Reader of the Week?
-Nimi
-Mystery- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

well now now now .. after shouting for months we have some activity here ... hehehe nice ... well i must say whatever award u give plzzz ask a good siggy maker to make a siggy with few popular book covers ... i would love that  That is a great idea. We should work on that. We'll try and see if we can get some sig makers to do that for us.. I'm not sure how many of our BT members make sigs...?

what about BIGGEST PADHAKU OF THE WEEK .. can be given to one ... who talks about most books in the week 

then there can be "NOSY READER" .. who criticises a book too much

^^ Are you suggesting these to be weekly awards or just one-time awards?

we can start a discussion every week on a new book of a new genre which could be read and talked about or can always talk or giggle on a controversial book ... There's a topic currently open for Book Club.. maybe we could work something out with that?

Originally posted by: LavenderCrystal

Awesome Idea, Dev!! Sounds Fun
How about a Promotional Siggy Contest?? and  Reader of the Week?  Yes, Reader of the Week will be the MOTW but we will call them Reader of the week :)  Promotional Sig contest is a great idea!
-Nimi

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
m suggeting weekly awards moddy ... tht can only make the thing alive ... it would b like a weekly journal one should take turns writing about alll the activities of the forum .. new book suggestions .. new authors discovery ... and awards .. one topic decorated and presented
-Mystery- thumbnail
Weekly awards is a great idea, but I'm not sure if we have enough members for a bunch of weekly awards. A summary of weekly events thing... I've seen this in other forums and I do know one for sure, it takes a lot of time.

If we can get enough volunteers.. sure, I'd love to do that.. maybe we can do biweekly columns or something?
LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Weekly awards is a great idea, but I'm not sure if we have enough members for a bunch of weekly awards. A summary of weekly events thing... I've seen this in other forums and I do know one for sure, it takes a lot of time.

If we can get enough volunteers.. sure, I'd love to do that.. maybe we can do biweekly columns or something?

Maybe we should make a post counting all active members on the forum and get others to join!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So, we need a Sigy Maker. I have some friends who can make it.:)
tehreem. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

we can have a fanfiction discussion threads, if anyone here reads any, on popular books series like harry potter, twilight, the hunger games etc. 
every week we could pick a different genre and discuss books from that genre? like classics, sci fi, mystery/horror etc!
we could have games. we can discuss new upcoming authors, authors that are not much known, overrated, underrated books/authors.