Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Hello friends,
Those who are not aware this is for them that FIR will be coming 9:00pm to 10:00pm on Saturday from 12th January 2013 onward . That means we could see FIR one day in a week not like 5 days as it is coming now.Ouch

@all- Just now saw the official page of FIR in facebook...everyone is upset about the new scheduleCry..

link-https://www.facebook.com/FIR.sabtv

Edited by Himani_Rocks - 10 January 2013 at 4:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FIR schedule change from 12th Jan. 2013" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
It's almost as if they just want to end the show. Why don't they?!! Instead of doing this just end it! That's prime-time and most people either watch a movie or watch one of the "reality" shows.

--Dharampatni--

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
It's because they are doing Tota Weds Maina as a 5-days-a-week show. Kavita Kaushik did explain somewhat on twitter about how this is better for her since FIR has been on-air for 7 years already. 

I don't really want FIR to be cancelled. I think 2-3 days a weeks (like it had been a long time back) is a better option. I guess they will take a wait and watch attitude with this show. 

I sure hope FIR continues for a looong looong time.

And especially since for the past 3-4 storylines I have *HUGELY* enjoyed the FIR eps. It seems to have found it's mojo again.

pagli14

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing!! ...

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Q for everybody - is FIR going to start on the weekend from the 19th or from the 12th? In the Monday Jan 07 ep, at the end, the trio of GG, Gopi and Billu come and say what sounded like 12 (baarah) January.

Can anybody confirm?

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
all- There is change in schedule from 12 january  2013 FIR will come 9pm  earlier it was 19th Jan on wards but now it is changed

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Sad

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
See I have a problem with changing the schedule to such little. I still remember Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo. The show used to air at 9PM Mon - Thurs and it was hugely popular. Then a new show came in and SRJMB was moved to 11PM. It lasted exactly 3 weeks at that time slot. And just within the first week, TRPs were cut in half. I don't want the same happening with FIR. That's why I'm so annoyed with this time change.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top