India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

coming on mon : from set (Page 2)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:28am | IP Logged

I think it will be no one. Probably the parents will fix the marriage assuming their daughter will comply like a lamb. Then I think Kripa will drop the bombshell that she is already married..... aka Pareenita .

I think Kekta will do a straight take off from the novel Parineeta where the heroine innocently garlands the hero symbolising marriage in Hindu custom.

I think the misunderstanding will be that Angad will come to think that Kripa is going to marry Prithvi only to be told by the latter at a very late stage that Kripa has told him she is already married. Though Prithvi won't have any idea who the dude is. But our Angad will. The lipstick will show the colours to that dude.Then the chase to get her back begins.

Just a few cents.

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I am sure that Kripa felt really confused with whats happening and will run to Amedabad[nanital I think] Mean while Angad might practise how to propose to Kripa and same with Prithivi.Harshini is really lucky that she is getting Prithivi back and Angad's mom will get a nice shock when she comes to know that Angad got married to Kripa without Kripa's permission of course
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:31am | IP Logged

i think agnad will propose to kripa first but she will be damn confused. and probably run away lol. but lets hope she does goe with agnad prithvi looks like her bro with her

there good as friends and angad and kripa make great pair

Jessi Wink

Kiran1977 Senior Member
Kiran1977
Kiran1977

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Hi guys,

I agree with Minnie's comments.

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:42am | IP Logged
nahiiin .... i want ONLY angad to make it.. not prithvi at all!!Cry
wizzazohra Newbie
wizzazohra
wizzazohra

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 4:38am | IP Logged

but hw do they find kripa? i fout she went away?

i was finkin mayb she wil say yes 2 prtvi jus 2 mke angad jealous

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

hi....got it from setindia site.....

don't u think they r just rushing it....A & K barely have had romantic scenes together n suddenly parents r flying over to fix marriage....n prithvi he hasn't even had a heart to heart with krips..just two crappy letters and he is talking marriage,  dragging his mom along....seriously where is this guy from ?

yes man the story is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast...we have not even see some proper romantic scenes...............Angad isnt suppose to know that he is in love sooooooo soon

what is happening.......why does ekta get every one married within a month of her new shows.........WHY!!!!!!Angry

kariya!

cyberqueen84 Senior Member
cyberqueen84
cyberqueen84

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 4:56am | IP Logged
i don't think she 'll say yes to prithvi  even if he proposes first .......after all kripa is ekta's bharatiya naari, she'll definitely take the maang me lipstick seriously & probably tell prithvi all about it, after which i guess prithvi will become her pillar of support & maybe try getting her together with angad??? ( i somehow can't see prithvi getting negative in anyway)

Go to top