Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing hammie, this movement of change needs to continue
until all ignorance about abuse of all kinds vanishes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14.nimmi.-bharti-Hamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Share (Page 3)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

hi, every one..
saw this in BB6 finale last night was  deeply moved by the message of the performance.. so thought of sharing it..apologies if you already seen it.

thank you hammie, very inspiring programme and inspiring words from the lady in the pink too Clap

Edited by -bharti- - 13 January 2013 at 6:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14san121sona89.nimmi.tahera57NakushaHamlet53

san121

Goldie

san121

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Thank U Friends, for sharing ur views and our celebs views regarding this important content...
Looking for the court-decision...

But now  it seems voice is in low speech...flames are low candelling...A famous News Channel also thinks so...This 16 th January has covered 1 month of  that heat-teasing incident...but condition is still same...women are still insecure...some of them have left jobs due to fear of night sift and late return...

Please share ur opinion in this regard, that whether the condition of women security has been changed or not...if u have any personal experience in this context , u are welcomed to share...

Don't let ur voice mum...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89.nimmi.tahera57-bharti-Hamlet53

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by san121

Thank U Friends, for sharing ur views and our celebs views regarding this important content...
Looking for the court-decision...

But now  it seems voice is in low speech...flames are low candelling...A famous News Channel also thinks so...This 16 th January has covered 1 month of  that heat-teasing incident...but condition is still same...women are still insecure...some of them have left jobs due to fear of night sift and late return...

Please share ur opinion in this regard, that whether the condition of women security has been changed or not...if u have any personal experience in this context , u are welcomed to share...

Don't let ur voice mum...

wel said san,  NO, it will not be the same again.  It has impacted us immensely and i notice small initiatives many places... I heard my friends co., taking extra precautions in their safety when travelling to n fro to their offices,  then commitees are bein set up to look into women,s greivances.. Then i notice a general topic of discussion everywhere of attitudes which was never discussed.  Then i see a surge in many parents sending their daughters to self defence courses which is again important.  Ofcourse change doesnt happen overnight but when each one of us decide to not let this die down it will not.  Even to this day at delhi,s jantar mantar protests n silent marches are taking place over women related issues. Most imp is there is an awakening of sorts and people are not ready to take things lying down anymore.  A court in jaisalmer[or bikaner i forget] last fortnight sentenced a rapist in just 10days, which was unheard of.  Im positive San.

Edited by -bharti- - 18 January 2013 at 11:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89.nimmi.Nakusha

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Today within one month as promised Justice Verma panel submits its report and indicts misgovernance and delhi police for the crime on  dec 16 in delhi.  Public protest has been hailed.  
The chief justice of Supreme Court felt if it was within him he would have joined the protest at India Gate.  The ExArmy chief who retired recently was in the thick of the protests.  Never in the history of post independant India have we seen such large scale outcry.  Hope this continues to put pressure in bringing  a Real change.  The media,s role is laudable who continue to air programmes every day related to women,s issue.  Even Radio is not far behind, hence im hopeful..  

sona89.nimmi.Nakushatahera57

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
I have no intention of celebrating this Republic Day, Its a Black Mark on the republic that it has  ( or us ) failed in protecting our women.

sona89.nimmi.Nakushatahera57

sona89

Goldie

sona89

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

I have no intention of celebrating this Republic Day, Its a Black Mark on the republic that it has  ( or us ) failed in protecting our women.
feel exactly like bharti..paper is filled with cases with crime against women...sadly there is no change

Nakushatahera57.nimmi.

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

Originally posted by -bharti-

feel exactly like bharti..paper is filled with cases with crime against women...sadly there is no change
i 'm tried of this system ..few days back molestation of nursery kid by cleaner made news ,there isn't a single day when 6 to 7 pgs are occupied with crime against women ..lot need to be done .its a hopeless situation ..rotten adminstration & failed state ,miracle or a revolution can only safe this country ,i 'm ashamed of shamelessness of my country

tahera57.nimmi.-bharti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top