Fan Fictions

Always Yours - KR OS part 1 /2 - pg 2/4 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

Attenton_seeker

Groupbie

Attenton_seeker

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
amazing..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Always Yours - KR OS part 1 /2 - pg 2/4 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessSonia

IF-Rockerz

princessSonia

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
awesum precap
res

dancersqueen

IF-Sizzlerz

dancersqueen

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
waiting 4 the 1st chappy...

-Blackheart-

IF-Rockerz

-Blackheart-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
owesome update fast

shalini_arsha

IF-Rockerz

shalini_arsha

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
osssoomm precap...lovd it...

Born2Dance

IF-Sizzlerz

Born2Dance

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Y don't u just inform me ?

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Born2Dance

Y don't u just inform me ?

y cant u just unres? Stern Smile

unres tennu karna nahi

tera review mujhe milna nahi so phokat mein apna maatha kyon phodun mein dewaar mein? Angry

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Always Yours - Kriyaansh OS

Kriya got ready in the dress gifted by Rey. He always knew her likes and dislikes and works eyerything according to that. It was his way to express his love and he always made her proud of him.

Whatever he does makes her fall for him even more... They knew eachother since their college times. Kriya was an orphan while Rey belonged to a very rich and powerful family. They became friends, from friends to good friends and now from good friends they are 'more than good friends' as kriya says.

Since the time kriya had confessed saying he is 'more than a good fried' for her, he used to call her love making her blush occasionally. How much she liked it.

Both of them had striven hard for their career. And now they are very well know international dancers.

Well she got ready in the dress with matching white high heels , bracelet , earrings.

Her hairs had been grown a bit long about 2-4 inches and she preferred to let them open.

Hearing the honk of the car she rushed down. Ah how much she wanted to see him standing near the car inspite of his driver. Anyways she didnt let the thought bug her much. She walked towards the car as the driver opened the last seat for her. Driver closed the door behind her and soon they reached the place.

"Am I dreaming?" thought kriya.

There she stood in front of her dream villa. Ever since she had seen this villa she told rey that she always wanted to live in a place like this and here he is! Gawd this guy never left an opportunity to astonish her.

Soon her eyes were blindfolded and she didnt retreated back knowing very well who it is.

She could feel his breathe on her shoulder and this mere act of his send shivers down her spine.

"Beautiful..." his husky tone and the strong perfume... ahh that all was making her go weak on her knees thanks to him who hold her in his embrace and clutched her waist tight.

"What else any girl wants?" thought kriya.

Picking her up in his arms he led her inside the villa. Firstly she was shocked by this action of his but soon her cheeks turned crimson red out of shyness making him go mad for her.

Soon he put her down and opened her blindfold. It was pitch dark which made her tug his arm tightly. He smiled looking at the love of his life. Soon spotlight fall on something. He guided her forward and what she saw was breathtaking. It was their first dance performance together...!

She looked up at him with eyes full of love and rested her head on his chest. He guided her further. Another pic. This was a group photo. Every one was looking forward but these two love birds were busy in their own world and were staring at each other. Another blush appeared on her face.

They moved further. A video this time. It was their first dance after their 'more than good friends' confession. Memories of that day play in her mind making her blush deeper.

She looked up at him with tearful eyes perhaps making his concern grew.

"What happened Kriya?" he asked cupping her face. Concern and love was clearly visible on his face as well as in his voice.

She just hugged him tight sobbing a bit while he caressed her back not knowing the reason of her sudden outburst.

"Thanks rey..." he was confused. Thanks! Why? "... thanks for everything..." she completed and realization dawned upon him. He cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs. "You know what kriya... I never did anything for you.." kriya gave him a oh-really look "... all what I did was for me. I live seeing this smile and if these acts of mine can brimg this smile on your face na then I can even give my life for it!" kriya covered his mouth and stopped him from speaking anything further.

They share an intense eye lock. 

Edited by abhiyakreya - 31 December 2012 at 2:34am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29varshitha.h.nkavidoll2012love_swayamtinad3loverstar94roshnithedivagrungta11kria1996sharuKRkriyaansh.reyampreetibahetiMalvaika-Snehaa-Jahnavi_KRASenrique305CHOCOLATEKRIYA--RAINA--LuvAly_KriYanshNirju99Pinkpearlyanniemathiaskrzona_maliksanjana_D3only_kriyanshsweetydiyafrienprincessSonia_sweetannu_shalini_arshaDewdrops.ShaKunyogini64kritzzz_ArShaKanchi..--Shukti--..nams..Crazy4AshVikMadhu_ArShaCookieliciousBorn2Danceanjali22kuhu_Arshacrazyskyluv_arshadancersqueenlovely7010glmorous_divaKriShaReYamAngelic.x.Chaosaishu3003

Post Reply New Post

Go to top