Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Blaming god does not solve anything. Saying that HE does not exit will not change anything. It's not ontoo god, it's uptoo us to change the the mindset of the people.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainIntrepida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does GOD really exist???? (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sindhu_us

Goldie

Sindhu_us

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I just wish and pray the fervor to attain justice and a better world for our women does not dies down after a few days when this news gets old and people move back to their old lives.
Even if these criminals are given death penalty it has to be an on going process so that another woman does not become a victim. Not only just laws but there has to be a change in attitude of how people view women in general in our country. Only woman is targeted sexually in public places or anywhere for that matter. That has to be changed of viewing her as a sex object. Bringing about a revolution to change mindsets.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

p.5572932mnx12Intrepida

Shanaya__

Goldie

Shanaya__

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
You know how great sacrifices god itself had to do for this world. Just see it in this way: This incident bought our nation together to protest for a good cause. Just think all the rapists in our nation will now atleast think more than 20 times before they do any such shameless act. sacrifices need to be made for development. try and name atleast one such development in this world without any sacrifce.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

I Agree meenu

I just hope that the monsters are brought to book fast
Nandini, the legal process should be fast in all the cases of crime against woman.
At the same time we should awaken Ma Durga & Ma Kali in ourselves, then see the immense strength coming from within. God is not just a male or female form it's our own strongest self too. Our collective strenght can bring change & this event has triggered it. Women living in such cities no longer wants to live in fear. Parents want security for their daughters. Change has slowly begun with the strong protest & it will not stop because there is a girl, a woman in almost every family. They will no longer tolerate such situation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Skittle16Arijit007

sankalp_prapti

IF-Sizzlerz

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Tomorrows epy will answer your quest pal..
After long train of despotism against the good, the evil will be bringing to justice.

Or may be it has become a ritual of enduring unjust by the system and frail laws for people in the country and may be the MAIN reason is that the people are selfish... if something so brutal happens or something which they themselves  undergo they wont raise their concern!

I guess that's the crux of existence and work of nature - humans and God!

How many of us think -reason why such things happen... what may be the solution for them.. very less eh?

Everyone has to awake up and breath fresh air - imbibe fresh attitudes - renew our ancient tradition of respecting women.. to let women live with dignity!

The least what we can do is to compel the govt to make stringent laws and discipline our own children ..the next Gen in order to see a better -violence free future of the country!

Regards
Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 30 December 2012 at 6:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

p.5572932mnx12Arijit007

Skittle16

Skittle16

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
God is there...and he/she does everything for a reason! He/she shows us the right path and it is up to us whether we follow that path or not.

Intrepida

loveprincess143

Groupbie

loveprincess143

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Sometimes I also have the same question. It was a tragedy, but it's high time that strict laws are enforced. The law & order need to their job right and stop being lazy and corrupt.

Those rapists should have been punished the moment they were arrested; I don't understand what are they still waiting for. Action needs to be taken soon and women security needs to be prioritized.

Intrepida

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
- God is there, just because you dont see something doesnt mean its not there; 

- what happened to the girl should never happen to anyone; boys need to me taught to respect women; sad part is that these same people will go to the temple and pray to Maa Durga! so ironic

- I hope these protests are not like boiling milk; b/c when you lower the temperature the milk calms down; I hope this really brings a real revolution and doesnt fizzle out like the one for corruption!! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.