Does GOD really exist????

p.5572932 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After all the tragedy that happened recently, this question is really haunting me everywhere. Wher ws god whn Damini was being raped so brutally? She might hv prayed for him, she might hv cried. She might hv thought he wil come & save her any how. But where ws he, whn the innocent ws torn off by the demons? I knw he is not visible, but somewhr we stil believe that he is there, whr he is protecting his devotees. Usne bhi kisi bhagawan ki aradhana ki hogi,shayad vo soch kar gayi hogi ki agar use kuch hojaye tho uska bhagwan use bachane ke liye ayega. But nothing happened. She lost her life for no mistake of hers & demons responsible are eating sleeping behind the bars. Arent they supposed to go thru d trauma she went these 13 days? Wy are they stil alive. What has this incident taught us. Ppl making nasty remarks on girls behaviour. Ppl think we are provoking them by wearing jeans or skirts.? If its so den that person is gtng provoked even whn his sister or daughter is wearing skirt or jeans?! Is this is a society where we are living in? Seeing everything, this question is really scaring me? "DOES GOD REALLY EXIST"!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even i am frustrated..i really don't want to live in this world anymore..really don't know where is god...though m not atheist
Edited by Kadamvari - 11 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
God is there-its we who expect him to come and do something,when the truth is that he has given us the power to make it happen
he has given us the mind to know what is right and what is not,the heart to feel for others,and the strenght to fight back!

like they showed Ganesha saying in the earlier episodes-you cannot blame God if you your self are not doing anything
i guess that applies here too

this entire thing is something that has been happening for years,it is the result of the crappy mindset created by some MCPs that has resulted in men thinking they can get away with everything!

It is upon us to differentiate between what should be believed and what not to 
what should be followed and what not too

whatever is happening today is a result of the happenings of many many MANY years-if we had taken a clear stand of things then-perhaps such a thing wouldnt have happened to any girl!

its our fault that we have made monsters out of men!-no man is born cruel-its whats around him that makes him that way!we are the ones the blame!

had we had a strict law enforcement regarding rapes this would have never happened!

God will help us the day WE WILL DO SOMETHING ourselfs-and yes the uprising has begun,if we go in the right direction,even God will ensure nothing will go wrong
the journey will be hard-but only we can make it possible

We cant blame God-its our fault-our society,our goverment let this happen

Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago
Akki_Kundal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
frustated . yes i am .

but than all that elders say can be reffered to as here

sab pichle janmoo ka phal hain

i pity the girl  . may her soul rip . and those bas***ds should be treated the same way . taking a big iron rog and there goes it into there ***
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
What has happened to her should not happen to anyone else. But if we see History, such events activates big reaction that can bring change in the system. This incident has shocked many & no one is going to leave till very strict law is made for crime against women. That's why I like Ma kali, who believes in killing the demons, no mercy for them.
Some times dark forces are too strong, they just destroys things.
I have never liked the sad, suffering part shown in Mythos. But what follows as  the reaction, when the God is awakened, is much more stronger, which destroys the evil & brings positive changes. The outrage that is shown by people is nothing but God, the positive force in us is getting awakened, which can bring change. Our mindset can change only if we want to or are forced to. So God is definately there, it's up to us to awaken that Power.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I Agree meenu

I just hope that the monsters are brought to book fast
dwija thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes ,I agree with u. There is no god,if there is a god then why always innocent peoples r suffering there is no justice anywhere in the world.
Those who have power, money ,politicians ,bad peopleswith their mind games always live in a peace but look at others who don't have money ,power ,very innocent don't know any thing abt politics mind games r always suffering.

Where is god????????????According to ramayan story even sita did not prove herself & then finally she said i don't want live in this world, no justice at all any where.
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All the answers lie within our very own heart. It is onto us how we search for them .It takes courage to look inside our-self. We cannot blame God. God only created the world for our benefit only, only human beings destroyed it because of their mean, arrogant nature.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Blaming god does not solve anything. Saying that HE does not exit will not change anything. It's not ontoo god, it's uptoo us to change the the mindset of the people.
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just wish and pray the fervor to attain justice and a better world for our women does not dies down after a few days when this news gets old and people move back to their old lives.
Even if these criminals are given death penalty it has to be an on going process so that another woman does not become a victim. Not only just laws but there has to be a change in attitude of how people view women in general in our country. Only woman is targeted sexually in public places or anywhere for that matter. That has to be changed of viewing her as a sex object. Bringing about a revolution to change mindsets.