Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

divi1519

Groupbie

divi1519

Posted: 15 July 2006 at 3:28am | IP Logged
well..i think wat u said was totally correct but the point is.....all the other people have been dressed according to their role...in the sehgal house..all of them act sophisticated so they ahve to look fully u kneo gud...taking care of their skin n all.....in mathurya house they showed nainaas a model and swati as a journalist...both of them r related to media so they need to look gud....neeta(nimmo's mom) is a designer..she wants to look ashionable cus she wants to enter the page three..........but ninmmo's a diff cse..she's a ttypicl middle class gal..she doesnt want people to see her int he media and newspaper....she doesnt want to look fashionable or liek a glam doll......she doesnt even care to make herself look a bit pretty....she loves ehrslef the ways he si an the way she si cofortable...thats y they have given her a u knoe a very diff kind of look..she doesnt make fashion statements..she doesnt knoe how to do makeup n all....a typical tomboy and thats wta they have tried to show her as....a gal who is almost a guy...doesnt knoe about dressing up and makeup n stuff.....so i think the whole makep of nimmo goes with it...i think further into the story they show ehr a bit more girly wid the right makeup..mayb wen she is used to her society and the way they ahve to live there......
.....divz...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nimmo's look: Suggestions (Page 2)" in Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 15 July 2006 at 3:37am | IP Logged
well said divya Clap Clap
i think Nimmo looked awesum in Thu epi in white sari wen she nnashed Nat 'Yeh hui na Biwi wali baat Nimmo'

mera_zahaan

Goldie

mera_zahaan

Posted: 15 July 2006 at 9:52am | IP Logged
i think her looks goes by the storyline. though she looks horrible sometimes.
she may have a makeover as the story line changes.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top