Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I've been watching KHNK for a long time tho I'm new to this forum.
The creatives who take care of the actors' looks give everyone nice clothes and jewellery EXCEPT the heroine, Nimmo. For instance, Parminder looks nice, Natasha looks sexy, even Naina looks great. But Nimmo looks like a behnji.
Here are a few suggestions for the creatives:

First, take that ponytail down - you're pulling the poor girl's hair so tight, it's beginning to look sparse. Besides she's got nice long shiny hair and it looks nice down her back. See how lovely she looks in that title frame where she blows that feather or the disco night in the black outfit with gelled twisted locks?
It was ok when she was a young unmarried girl wearing kurtis and stylish bags. She's now  a Sehgal bahu and that hairstyle sucks with heavy sarees and jewellery.

Second, please please lighten her makeup - the poor girl is having a serious allergic outbreak on her face. Or at least use better quality make up. And see, when you let her hair down, there is so much more scope to shade those zits. It will soften her face.

What's with that style of lipstick - gosh, get rid of the bronzes people, use natural colours and don't for heaven's sake paint outside her lips! She's got nice lips that don't need to be made fuller. just some nice pleasant browns or maroons with a light touch.

Highlight her eyes a little more.. she's got great eyes.

And as for the overall look... this is Nimmo, that too on Star One - so why do you have to go with the cliched bahu look... why can't nimmo be a modern girl with jeans and kurtis and lighter trendy jewellery on normal occasions? The actress has a fine figure but you don't use it at all.
And even if you're going to stay with the Kekta Bade Ghar Ki Bahu mode, why can't you give her smart clothes? What was that yellow pink horror she was wearing or that oversized grey thing in Pune?

She's now got to compete with the uber sexy natasha for Kunal's attention.. we'd like to see our heroine in her best, so change her look puhleeeeze.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nimmo's look: Suggestions" in Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nooreen

Goldie

nooreen

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
awww,nice idea she might look good but i like the way she is rite now,like sometimes i dont like the faces she makes but shes still nice,tfs Big smile

anonmember

IF-Sizzlerz

anonmember

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I'm sick of the cliched heroine look in every show...too much makeup, heavy jewelry and saris. I like the kurti and jeans look or even a simple yet trendy salwaar kameez or churidar kurti. They're stylish yet different from what other telly heroines wear. Occasionally, the same other look is okay. But I think Indo-Western (kurtis, jeans) suits Nimmo more. For the hair, the ponytail looks okay if it isn't pulled up too high.

Edited by sonyaee - 13 July 2006 at 10:39pm

desirocks

IF-Rockerz

desirocks

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwww i hope they do that Embarrassed

butterfly04

Goldie

butterfly04

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
totally agree
lighten the black eye liner, and tons of pink in her eye shadow and lipstick to make her look fresh and sweet. She should wear sleveless sari, look in today show she looked so good. Plus it is summer, who wear such clothes Confused Confused Nice light safoon and sleveless sari will look great on her, and in shalwar kameez, please make her wear like the ones kashish wears, no more of these god awful ones like the grey one she wore yesterday. Dead Dead Dead

complication

Goldie

complication

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
yea... her look in the grey thing just yelled out change me!

veracity

IF-Sizzlerz

veracity

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by butterfly04

totally agree
lighten the black eye liner, and tons of pink in her eye shadow and lipstick to make her look fresh and sweet. She should wear sleveless sari, look in today show she looked so good. Plus it is summer, who wear such clothes Confused Confused Nice light safoon and sleveless sari will look great on her, and in shalwar kameez, please make her wear like the ones kashish wears, no more of these god awful ones like the grey one she wore yesterday. Dead Dead Dead

Couldnt agree more Embarrassed..only Kashish wears gd salwar kameez and they suit her too..i love her clothes, she is the best-dressed actress on Star Embarrassed

Plus Sanjeeda looks best in Sari's and lighter make-up..they shud do eye make-up like how they do for Natassha Embarrassed

Edited by pardesi-mem - 14 July 2006 at 5:30am

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by butterfly04

totally agree

hehe i agree...that aweful outfil made her look so fat and Dead
they better make her wear some good clothes so that she could look good....

great suggestions everyone Clap

Naina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top