The Vampire Diaries

Damon and Elena - A Tragically Beautiful Journey!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Well, its Sunday, I am free and I am in mood for DE write up! Tongue I miss Damon, DE and TVD. This is how I fell for DE, contrary to public belief, I believe DE is all above sex and those shallow things, they are above all. So, I will shut up and start writing instead.

~ Damon and Elena ~

~ A Tragically Beautiful Journey ~

She and He.

She is beautiful. He is Dangerous. He is fire. She is ice. She is all but happy when we see her first; she is sad, guilty and depressed. He is dangerous, wild and evil monster, when we see him first. She finds peace in loneliness and he look at her, behind the fog, with a crow. It's almost invisible but she sees him, it's just a shadow. That's how they began. She lets him in. He welcomes her like a gentleman. She smiles for everyone and she wears cheery cloths for everyone, and no one notices. But he does. He knows the sadness behind those brown eyes and she knows that too. He likes her. He likes when she smiles, genuinely. She likes him, she knows the real him. They confide in each other. They are bonded by an understanding, a deep understanding. It's natural, flawless and not forced. He knows. She knows.

He is a beautifully damaged evil and selfish monster. She hates him. He hates her. It's a thin line between an understanding and the loathing. She notices him. He notices her. She slaps him. He lets her go. He helps her. She notices. They both hurt each other. He prays she dies when all he knows is that he is hurt. She knows he is hurt. She understands him. She knows the difference between his anger and his hurt. He knows that the least he wants is to kill her. Truth binds them. The foundation of the understanding between them is the naked truth. Nothing is hidden. There are no lies between them. They understand each other with same passion with which they hate each other. They share same compassion for life and relations. He helps her. And then, a feeling arises. She is abandoned. He is her savior. She feels safe with him. She wants him to give him something she can believe. She wants him to open up. They are in each embraces, for her, it was silly dance with little fun but she understands the true meaning of Intimacy of a simple touch with him. All she could see was his baby blue eyes and the world beneath those. She is lost. He is lost. For few moments, she is with him and she feels. And he feels. It's subtle, but solid.

He helps her. She stays. He stays. They are friends with an understanding which they never share with anyone. He does not want to change but he does. She changes him for good. She loves his brother but she finds comfort with him, befriends with him. He knows she is his brother's girl but he cares. She is the only one who can hurt him and they know. She wants to trust him. He knows she can trust him. She trusts him. There is a pure friendship. They know who they are to each other. They worry for each other. She begs for his life. He saves her life countless times. She saves his life. They fight. They forgive. It's their thing. Through dark and shiny days they are with each other. They are best friends. She is in love with his brother but she deeply cares so much for him that it hurts, and he believes he is in love with someone else but he feels for her, it's unconditional and uncontrollable. He feels guilty. He loves her. He tells her. He compels her with a single painful tear in the eye. He wants better for her, much better than him. He wants to make her happy and give her best. He wants to save her at any cost, be it him. He cries for her. She cries for him. She can't handle the thought of him being dead.

She is there when he is alone, hurt and sad. He is there when she is alone, hurt and sad. He loves her but he is willing to get her love back. He wants to make her happy. She is happy with him. She smiles with him. He is her rock. She is his humanity. She is helpless when he is not around. He promises her to never leave. He always chooses her. She brings him peace. He brings her home. She breaks his heart countless times, it does hurt him but he stays. He stays with her. He takes care of her. He feels jealous when she is with someone else. She feels jealous when he is with someone else. She is stunning for him. He is attractive for her. She kisses him. She can't shake what she has for him. She feels for him and she can't define it. For her, he is just simple as him. He consumes her. She knows he loves her. He knows she feels for him. They know but they avoid. She loves to dance. He is a good dancer. They dance and they enjoy. Their dance is a tradition. She loves him enough to let him go. He loves her enough to set her free. They care too much. It's self inflicted torture, he knows this. Yet time and time again, he waits and braces himself for the heartache. If only to see her just one more time. Just one more time is ever enough. Except it's never enough. He is willing to spend his entire immortal life reliving this same heartbreak. They want each other with best they have. She feels bad for letting him go. She wants him to be fine. He respects her. He does not hate her, mad at her or hurt. He just accepts what she says. It's killing him but he smiles and wishes to meet her soon. He knows what she means. He knows what she wants. He knows she wants passion, adventure and danger. He knows her.

It breaks him when she dies. It breaks him when she is the person she is not supposed to be. It breaks him to watch her suffer. It breaks him to watch her struggling. It breaks him to watch her with someone else. It breaks her to be what she is. It breaks her to do what she has to do. It breaks her to live with it. It breaks her to be unable to help herself. She knows he understands her. He shares his blood with her. She willingly shares. She feels safe and comfortable with him. He helps her move on. He loves her even more. He loves her either way. She feels for him even more. She falls for him. She remembers her time spent with him. She kisses him. She wants him like never before. They have been through hate, love, lust and truth. They are meant to be. She knows she is sired. He knows she is sired. He wants to believe her but he can't. She knows it's real. She knows what she feels. She makes him real happy. It's heartbreakingly beautiful what they share. It's an irony that up until now everyone knows she feels for him and now, she knows she feels for him but no one believes. She loves her. He loves her. He wants to do the right thing by her. She does not want to let that go. She wants to hold him forever. But he sets her free. It is important that she kisses him even after he sets her free. It breaks him. It breaks her. She wants to fight for him, for them. He wants to fight for her. They fight for each other instead of with each other. They are just two people deeply in love with each other and fighting the world for their love. Their love is their problem. They bring out the worst and the best in each other. They are soul mates and it's dangerous. Their love is a beautiful tragedy. They are born to survive. They survive. Together, they always survive.

They are Damon and Elena.

Edited by iMadz - 30 December 2012 at 2:27am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust2011vampyrgirlrichaAngel-Jot.surbhi_d3forever_youngsupriya.arshiCavingIn-BreezyGirl--Mishu-iqbalslover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Damon and Elena - A Tragically Beautiful Journey!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surbhi_d3

IF-Dazzler

surbhi_d3

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
It's beautiful. I am really missing VD a lot and especially Delena..
Looks like we need to wait for like 17 more days...  :(
This write up was amazingly penned and I could really well feel what they have being going through in these 3.5 seasons.

Good job!

Edited by surbhi_d3 - 30 December 2012 at 4:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Thanks.

It's just beautiful to witness where they were and where they have arrived. They grew up so much. It's wonderful. Embarrassed

P.S. I miss TVD and DE too, and that was the reason, I came up with this. And another OS in queue. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi_d3-Mishu-

surbhi_d3

IF-Dazzler

surbhi_d3

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I am definitely waiting for another OS :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz-Mishu-

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!!!
totally speechless other thn this...!!!

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Thanks! Hug

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
That was beautiful. <3 I still remember reading the books before watching the show and instantly falling in love with Damon and Elena. They had this dark connection and understanding that made Elena look more mature than the shallow blonde she was depicted as... and which she was with Stefan majority of the time. So, the people who constantly claim that we're DE fans because Ian and Nina are dating, are SO wrong. Yeah, i fell in love with them MORE when i watched the show and saw the cast but it's always been the characters first, not the actors.

iMadz

-BreezyGirl-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

iMadz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top