Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Some more pics

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Hi all . Some more pics r here. Alarming as well soothing.
http://forum32.com/discussion/21/suvreen-exclusive-forum-32-content/p4
Sorry m not very tech savvy so can't give u direct links.

Edited by tashaveli - 30 December 2012 at 2:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16sujairohitManish_ShettySahasYuvreenian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some more pics" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
hope sumthing gud happns

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I too saw these...they are sacry actually...Yuvraj is going to be hurt very bad...!! I hope nothing happens..but then one good thing is that I can find Suvi beside him...so probably we will have yuvreen..!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11SahasYuvreenian

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Tabhi to bola alarming as well as soothing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11Manish_ShettySahasYuvreenian

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashaveli

Tabhi to bola alarming as well as soothing

and also i saw the promo..I mean this Baby is creating so much of problem..we thought that she would come and Suvi would get a help...but here she is creating problem pe problem...first of all she is tat rude to suvi...second she gets herself in trouble..third she puts the entire gang in trouble...even alisha is tensed..I like Alisha more than this baby...
Becoz of Baby's one mistake..yuvi is in danger, Alisha is tensed, Suvi is obviously hurt, Annie, rathie, naro Mannu, Zoro will be depressed, Naro will feel even more unsafe now..!!! and add on I am sure Puppa will feel that Suvi is not good at taking responsibilities...and the reason is her taking fashion...!! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11maria_rox14Supertrouper

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.