CID

Thre might be sum good nws for ACP Pradhyuman fans (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

March?!! No way. I can't wait that long!

Even i cant Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thre might be sum good nws for ACP Pradhyuman fans (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..optimist..

IF-Rockerz

..optimist..

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Even i cant Ouch

me tooCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thunderz

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Even i cant Ouch

same here Cry

Thunderz

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Shivaji is 62 - in fact nearly 63 - years old and he's been working on this show for 15 years. That's 15 years without the seasonal breaks/hiatuses that is common to shows in US/UK. And during that time the show has changed from a half-hour weekly to one hour weekly to biweekly to triweekly with running times even going up to 1.5 hours! And all this besides the work he does in movies. That's a tremendous workload!! If anyone has earned a retirement or at least a long break, it's Shivaji Satam. Yes it's sad but the man deserves to take a break or retire and relax.

I just wish they had done this in a better way. The whole "Pradyuman suspected of doing something criminal or whatever and the dept goes after him while he is replaced by someone else that the team does not quite accept" idea was already done 7 years ago in Face Off/Trail in London and in a comparatively better way. Also, while it's good for a short storyline, it's a really bad way to give him a longer (or even worse, a permanent) break. They could have had him injured or have a falling out with his seniors on a matter of principle - something like I dunno, a decision he takes which maybe morally right but goes against the rules of the system. This could have led to a temporary break. Then he could have been brought back with a promotion to DCP or something (it's about time). Note: they don't have to make him a desk-bound DCP. Eventually this could have culminated with Abhijeet becoming an ACP (again, it's about time).

And why must his replacement be an incompetent joker? Why not a good ACP? Prithviraj wasn't bad though he was too young. There's nothing wrong with the temporary leader being a good person that the team will fondly remember once Pradyuman comes back. It could even been a female ACP (it would be an interesting dynamic seeing a woman in charge). Maybe that ACP could be given his/her own team for a spin-off or something.

Perhaps they should try doing the seasons thing. That would give the actors a much needed break every year and would not overwork them like the situation is now.  And please go back to a weekly format with a smaller cast.

Edited by Kal El - 31 December 2012 at 9:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thunderzkalyani_shivamano86Sars.

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I don't want him to go for that long! The show can't move without him.
Thanks for sharing!
& congratulations on your 300th postBig smile

Thunderz

Thunderz

Thunderz

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

And why must his replacement be an incompetent joker? Why not a good ACP? 

yes thats the point!! if ACP takes break also no problem , but some good ACP should be brought jst lik ACP pradhyuman , Ouch bt thy brought in jokers,Angry n another 2 MAHA jokers in CID... sad to see ths AngryAngry CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shivaSars.

Tohru

IF-Rockerz

Tohru

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
congrates for completing 300 posts i am on 50 posts mission to participate in banner contests LOL
its good he is not quiting he deserve a break working since 15 yrs

Thunderz

ashly_ansalam

ashly_ansalam

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
 Upto Pradhyuman's return, we can see quarel between Digvijay and Trio(Daya, Abhijeet, Freddy)

In Forensic Lab, Dr. Salunke explains about the case, then Digvijay will make jokes and it leads to angry of Salunke.

Thunderz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top