Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shaanagal

thank you so much!! i m so tensed up πŸ˜• due to CID 😲jst unhappy wth FW πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

We dont have any choice except accepting whatever the show...
Kya kare...hamare haath mein kuchh nahi hai na...

Minionite thumbnail
March?!! No way. I can't wait that long!
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Team is incomplete without acp sir.
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They Shoud be come back soonEdited by 9801103208 - 11 years ago
dia_angel thumbnail
i want ACP pradhyuman to come back next friday...😭😭 he is like father of the team...😳😳
wthout him CID team is like children wthout father (anath)
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

March?!! No way. I can't wait that long!

Even i cant
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: debasree04

Even i cant

me too😭
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

Even i cant

same here 😭
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shivaji is 62 - in fact nearly 63 - years old and he's been working on this show for 15 years. That's 15 years without the seasonal breaks/hiatuses that is common to shows in US/UK. And during that time the show has changed from a half-hour weekly to one hour weekly to biweekly to triweekly with running times even going up to 1.5 hours! And all this besides the work he does in movies. That's a tremendous workload!! If anyone has earned a retirement or at least a long break, it's Shivaji Satam. Yes it's sad but the man deserves to take a break or retire and relax.

I just wish they had done this in a better way. The whole "Pradyuman suspected of doing something criminal or whatever and the dept goes after him while he is replaced by someone else that the team does not quite accept" idea was already done 7 years ago in Face Off/Trail in London and in a comparatively better way. Also, while it's good for a short storyline, it's a really bad way to give him a longer (or even worse, a permanent) break. They could have had him injured or have a falling out with his seniors on a matter of principle - something like I dunno, a decision he takes which maybe morally right but goes against the rules of the system. This could have led to a temporary break. Then he could have been brought back with a promotion to DCP or something (it's about time). Note: they don't have to make him a desk-bound DCP. Eventually this could have culminated with Abhijeet becoming an ACP (again, it's about time).

And why must his replacement be an incompetent joker? Why not a good ACP? Prithviraj wasn't bad though he was too young. There's nothing wrong with the temporary leader being a good person that the team will fondly remember once Pradyuman comes back. It could even been a female ACP (it would be an interesting dynamic seeing a woman in charge). Maybe that ACP could be given his/her own team for a spin-off or something.

Perhaps they should try doing the seasons thing. That would give the actors a much needed break every year and would not overwork them like the situation is now.  And please go back to a weekly format with a smaller cast.
Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't want him to go for that long! The show can't move without him.
Thanks for sharing!
& congratulations on your 300th postπŸ˜ƒ