Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_keertu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_keertu_

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
                             ROMANTIC NIGHT

sanju was sleeping peacefully.it was midnight 12am.she was wearing her fav pink dress.suddenly a knock came from the door.sanju was sleeping peacefully so she din't hear it.the person entered the room and locked it.he kept his bag aside and climbed the bed covered himself with blanket and hugged sanju from back.he moved her hair from his face and kissed her cheeks and he moved down to her neck and gave her wet kisses.sanju jerked from her sleep as she felt ticklish in her neck she turned around and saw the person.
sanju-prithvi!!!sanju shouted and hugged him.you back you said tat u will be coming tomorrow.sanju said.
prithvi-haan but i want to give my sweet wife a surprise!!Wink
sanju-oh really but i liked your surprise.
prithvi-i know you will love it.but i missed u tis 1 week.
sanju-i too missed u.
prithvi-so ready for compensation.
sanju-wat??
    prithvi moved closer to her and moved her hair from her face and caressed her cheeks and leaned closer.sanju closed her eyes.prithvi sucked her lower lip and started kissing her.sanju too kissed him.they kept kissing first it started passionately but later it become violent.they broke the kiss.sanju was breathing heavily but prithvi was busy kissing her face.he kissed her all over the face.he moved towards her neck and started kissing,biting,and sucking her.sanju clutched his shirt and moaned.prithvi removed her dress and kissed her every part of the cell.he removed his shirt and covered themselves with blanket and climbed over her.he bend towards near her ear and whispered-"i love u".sanju rplyd- "i lve u too" and she closed her eyes letting prithvi take the lead.and they become one.

after few hours prithvi came out of the washroom and saw sanju sleeping like a baby.he moved towards his side and bend towards near her ear and asked 'how was the compensation'.
sanju-'almost heaven' she said and placed her head on his chest.prithvi closed his eyes and cuddled her close and went to sleep.

tat's it guy.sry i din't update becoz my mother was doing her office work in my comp.i waited for her to complete till1'oclock and i don't know wen i slept.next morning i was in bed.sry guys.comment on it and like it.if you want PM pls buddy me then tat will be easy for me.see yaa.but will be back soon with another OS.Wink

Edited by keertu - 02 January 2013 at 4:01am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyansh_rahiRain_Loverdhaakshuharika04angelhninhaymandiyadawda13KoolKatzMitwaaRocksAlyssa_ZayaSHARVANIJahnavi_KRASsubhakmhlDiamond_14Aishu_KishaGOOGLU...Rhythsy...Kriyansh-Raj-sweetz1204-Neelambari--Drama_Queen-pia.rahakaveriw2008

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanvi os:Romantic night" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SHARVANI

Goldie

SHARVANI

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
yippe im d first one to commen
Happy new year keertu
Sorry if I edited too.late
Now d update was romantic or I must say it was hot
Me to bethe melt hogaye
n prithvi shirtless omg hope it happens in d show too
Pls comtinue writing romantic os
Sending u a buddy request

Edited by SHARVANI - 02 January 2013 at 10:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hninhayman_keertu_

dhaakshu

dhaakshu

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hninhayman

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Res.

hninhayman

Aishu_Kisha

Goldie

Aishu_Kisha

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Res

hninhayman

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
res.
pm me plss

hninhayman

Shimolina

Shimolina

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Res
hey do pm me plz

hninhayman

SHARVANI

Goldie

SHARVANI

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
WAITING WAITING WAITING PLEASE UPDATE FAST DEAR IM DYING TO READ A
SANVI OS ESPECIALLY A ROMANTIC 1[;)
Edited
Hey finally u updated delighted
Thanks

Edited by SHARVANI - 02 January 2013 at 10:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anchal0476hninhayman_keertu_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.