yesterdat karishma was behaving weirdly

Posted: 11 years ago
in the house she was goody goody ... but last night on the show with salman .. i felt bit of arrogance on her face ,

in bigg boss house all are real , nobody is fake . its there personality . but on the other hand people want to avoid fights.

but when u are out of the house ,. you can afford to be arrogent ... its not necessery to speak to everybody .

after comming out of the house , if the person is same . than he/she is real . or they are fake.

and karishma looked fake to me.
she always looks fake to me 
Fake - If you are a totally different person outside the show
Real - If you are same in the house and outside.

Karishma suprised me.
watch her live chat... it explains why! she's seen some of the episodes! 

I think Kari was great! interesting, spot on answers! 
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
and you judged th arrogance purely by her facial expressions ? she dint utter a single word that was out of place.looked pretty graceful and decent to me.as far as th dress goes wardrobe malfunctions happen, its okay, we cant tell what it was so no point commenting how she cant carry heself well on stage.she has time and agsin and always with panache and poise.Rest my case. 
she was always a weirdo, dumbo and a fake
Originally posted by gurunthebest

she was always a weirdo, dumbo and a fake

that's a lot of hate for someone so sweet! must be the Sana effect! 
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

watch her live chat... it explains why! she's seen some of the episodes! 

I think Kari was great! interesting, spot on answers! 

Hey I agree with you.  Karishma was the best in the house and I saw no arrogance in her behaviour
Originally posted by janet_dsa

in the house she was goody goody ... but last night on the show with salman .. i felt bit of arrogance on her face ,

in bigg boss house all are real , nobody is fake . its there personality . but on the other hand people want to avoid fights.

but when u are out of the house ,. you can afford to be arrogent ... its not necessery to speak to everybody .

after comming out of the house , if the person is same . than he/she is real . or they are fake.

and karishma looked fake to me.

she was lovely as usual, she spoke about all after watching a few episodes and seeing their true colors...
I thought i m the only one who had this feeling... I was surprised yest by watching karishma... She was very sweet charming in the house...bt outside yeah she sound to be arrogant..her body language expressions...said this..