tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I am happy that there is no appa in coming some episodes. but his place will be filled by that asavari which is as irritating as appa. but i m feeling happy that only one will seen. i hated asavari more after yesterdays mahaepisode. 

well i was happy that there is a support for gauri in the house as sid is there but to a surprise he left for london that was shocking. but the convo between gauri and sid was adorable. but i am still scared. bur i have a feeling that whatever happens in the show gauri will remain only sid's.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just want sid-gauri together fight their all problem together. thats it.let see what is waiting for us.
tintin0602 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

i just want sid-gauri together fight their all problem together. thats it.let see what is waiting for us.

u r rt. Actually sid moving to london was unexpected
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me to was shocked by sid moved to london. But still doudt ki sid london pahuch ta hai ya naki .becoz that scene between aasawari and ranjeet. But ab toh no appa no sid in bhonsle wadi . Now they will show those crap kithen politices.
tintin0602 thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowwhite28

Me to was shocked by sid moved to london. But still doudt ki sid london pahuch ta hai ya naki .becoz that scene between aasawari and ranjeet. But ab toh no appa no sid in bhonsle wadi . Now they will show those crap kithen politices.

hmm so to hai. But i liked the precap. Bz its looks like garv will give nice to that evil asavari
Only hope Garv meets Sid and stops him from leaving for London by telling him the truth about the dangers from Asavari in Bhonslewadi. Sid may not stay at the Bhonslewadi but with Garv and is constantly in contact with Gauri n giving moral support.