Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I am happy that there is no appa in coming some episodes. but his place will be filled by that asavari which is as irritating as appa. but i m feeling happy that only one will seen. i hated asavari more after yesterdays mahaepisode. 

well i was happy that there is a support for gauri in the house as sid is there but to a surprise he left for london that was shocking. but the convo between gauri and sid was adorable. but i am still scared. bur i have a feeling that whatever happens in the show gauri will remain only sid's.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikavioletshinesnowwhite28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no appa for some days" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
i just want sid-gauri together fight their all problem together. thats it.let see what is waiting for us.Ouch

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Hmm lets see

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

i just want sid-gauri together fight their all problem together. thats it.let see what is waiting for us.Ouch

u r rt. Actually sid moving to london was unexpected

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Me to was shocked by sid moved to london. But still doudt ki sid london pahuch ta hai ya naki .becoz that scene between aasawari and ranjeet. But ab toh no appa no sid in bhonsle wadi . Now they will show those crap kithen politices.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

Me to was shocked by sid moved to london. But still doudt ki sid london pahuch ta hai ya naki .becoz that scene between aasawari and ranjeet. But ab toh no appa no sid in bhonsle wadi . Now they will show those crap kithen politices.

hmm so to hai. But i liked the precap. Bz its looks like garv will give nice to that evil asavari

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikasnowwhite28

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Only hope Garv meets Sid and stops him from leaving for London by telling him the truth about the dangers from Asavari in Bhonslewadi. Sid may not stay at the Bhonslewadi but with Garv and is constantly in contact with Gauri n giving moral support.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602

dheeraj_j

dheeraj_j

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
right

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.