The Serial

Kundra on Vacation?!

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
as we all know that karan has went on a vacation to a foreign country :) 
but does anyone know specifically were he has went?
because a friend has told me that madhura has went to thailand ans she is afraid ke karan bhi wahi toh nahi chala gaya???Im pretty sure that he hasnt went there but still...
Do let me know if any of you know :D 

do comment 
XOXOXOXO
isha 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
hahahahahaha dont mind but let me laugh first...!!!๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿ˜†

ya ok now wait...i guess he has gone for his film's shooting re...remember he had mentioned once that he will be shooting abroad too for his next film...????????

And i believe this Madhura case is over...!!!!forget abt it...!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hehehe.my frnd also said that!! she also afraid that karan went Thailand๐Ÿ˜† 
bt i don'y think soo cozz today TC artical makhi said again that they broke up๐Ÿ˜‰ 
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimpi_kmh

hehehe.my frnd also said that!! she also afraid that karan went Thailand๐Ÿ˜† 

bt i don'y think soo cozz today TC artical makhi said again that they broke up๐Ÿ˜‰ 

again?????????any new article kya????
-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry bt dis cracked me up ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
no dear he has gone fr his movie's shoot coz i remember him saying his next movie schedule is on jan 2013 and i also think he had maintioned canada..not sure though ๐Ÿค”
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
I think he has gone for his movie's shoot
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

again?????????any new article kya????

Yes new artical!
surpatel thumbnail
Bt angels said he has gone on vacation
surpatel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimpi_kmh

Yes new artical!

can u post the link ...i m nt getting ..
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Here is the article

Madhura Naik has a packed schedule for the next few weeks wherein she plans to fly to Thailand to celebrate the arrival of the New Year and also to be with her brother for his birthday. However, the actress has been plagued with viral fever for the past few days and her ill-health is indeed a spot of bother for the entire family which is looking forward to the travel.

Says a dejected Madhura, "I am flying with my family and cousins to Thailand. In fact, I was supposed to leave five days back, but was forced to postpone the trip as I am suffering from very high fever. But now, I cannot postpone my trip further and I have to travel. I fear the trip as I have to overcome the tedious flight journey.

Having said this, it can be a blessing in disguise as it will give me ample time to nurse myself back to health. And above all, the Thailand visit will be a good holiday for me. I have been working for most of 2012 and have been taking life easy only from November."

So what's the plan chalked out for the year 2013? "I will be back from Thailand only in the second week of January 2013. I was supposed to do the next season of Big Switch and Emotional Atyachaar for UTV Bindass. But the former has gone to Gaurav Chopraa, so let's see if I get the other one."

On the personal front, Madhura who recently broke up with Karan Kundra tells, "Luckily my relationship did not last long as the scars will be less and I will be able to get back to life soon. Moving on is part of life."

Madhura, hope you have a great time in Thailand and you feel good in health too.