Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

It's fiction, not reality: Mona

Deccan Chronicle | Priyanka Kelkar | 22nd Dec 2012

Mona Singh tells us that despite acting in a show about infidelity, her belief in marriage is unshaken.

Q. Now that 'Kya Hua Tera Vaada' has taken a 10-year leap, what are your expectations from the show? Are you comfortable playing a mother of a 20-year old on screen?

A. On playing a mother of three grown-ups, all I would say that I'm an actor and my job is to fit myself in whatever role has been offered to me. As an actor, I love challenges and am here to do my work. I'm alright with leaps and twists in the show.

Q. Considering your show is about infidelity, what are your views on marriages and relationships?

A. This is a world of fiction and anything is possible. We should not forget the fine line between fiction and reality. I am a strong believer in the institution of marriage and will marry someday. My parents have a strong marriage and I am positive about the whole system.

Q. You've been friends with Ekta Kapoor for a long time. Do you have creative differences with her regarding twists and turns in the plot?

A. We have been good friends from a long time and our relationship is both personal and professional. I'm a director's actor and am completely fine with the twists and turns that my writer comes up with.

Q. After '3 Idiots', any plans to get back to Bollywood?

A. Well, I got many offers but I am still waiting for that one script which will interest me to take up that movie. Also, I do not plan anything.

Q. When do you plan to get married?

A. No comments. As of now, I am concentrating on my career.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/121222/entertainment-tvmusic/article/its-fiction-not-reality-mona

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still don't agree with what line is being drawn .. As Viewers relate to characters now a days so somewhere fiction becomes reality at least when the character becomes unrealistic and especially when it was quite distinctly visible in Mona's before the leap ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-yipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article-KHTV-It's fiction, not reality: Mona" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
We all know its fiction not reality but that doesn't mean that you stretch the "fiction" part so much that it becomes un bareable to watch.

Thanks for sharing. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishray

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.