Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
This post is made in appreciation of Ravi and Sargun's efforts in their introduction act. I reckon it was the best of the night. The pair ticked all the boxes. They were both in sync and on beat. The energy in their performance was incredible. The dancing was beyond amazing. Commendable work, especially considering that they are non-dancers! However, I believe their ability was not very well identified and noticed by the judges. Hopefully they go far in this competition! 
SUPPORT THEM IF YOU AGREE!
RAVI AND SARGUN FOR THE WIN Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DrAmAfReAk1-Shwetasri-subhakmhl--aimy----Saina--Diya_Taareyfatima15beebutterflytiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ravi and Sargun - APPRECIATION" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
@TM i agree wid u. they were one of the best ystrday & didn't get that much appreciation which they deserve.SmileSmiletho Terence was more appreciative.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahma11beebutterflyKunwarKiDeewani

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
these two are tooo sweet, like sajed said they are made for each other only.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zpremetiny15

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I completely agree with your post although I also didnt expect to like them as much as i did because i didnt know them but they were a great suprise package and a treat to watch.They danced on every beat without missing a single one.Their chemistry wasnt forced like others and was natural and even their story was cute.Really didnt like the judges comments and reaction was lame compared to what they deserved even the choreographer should have been appreciated in my opinion

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahma11zpreme--aimy--tiny15

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimples

I completely agree with your post although I also didnt expect to like them as much as i did because i didnt know them but they were a great suprise package and a treat to watch.They danced on every beat without missing a single one.Their chemistry wasnt forced like others and was natural and even their story was cute.Really didnt like the judges comments and reaction was lame compared to what they deserved even the choreographer should have been appreciated in my opinion

Honestly could not agree more. They are the most genuine couple on the show. Not to mention how splendidly they performed! On the night no other couple danced as well as they did as a duo! They were fab. I am so proud of them. Now I am just hopeful that their talent is noticed through all the fuss about other couples (no hint no hint)
I definitely think the judges need to do a better job of their judging. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Pooja4Suhit

Pooja4Suhit

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with what has been said so far - these two were flawless and honestly, Sajid's comments just ticked me off. He was finding faults for no reason rather than appreciating them for their amazing performance in which the coordination was perfect, the chemistry was there and the dance was outstanding!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zpreme--aimy--tiny15

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja4Suhit

I completely agree with what has been said so far - these two were flawless and honestly, Sajid's comments just ticked me off. He was finding faults for no reason rather than appreciating them for their amazing performance in which the coordination was perfect, the chemistry was there and the dance was outstanding!

SPOT ON!
Hopefully they can grow a fan following to support them and help them make progress throughout the competition 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
I love this jodi a lot Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zpremetiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.