Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MeherSehgal

MeherSehgal

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Sry guys for i could not post the pics ... but just saw them.. yuvraj in fight with some guy.. badly injured.. lying on road...stained with blood all around.. baby and alisha at the same spot where yuvraj is lying.. both seem to be worried.. my god! what is this new twist upto ? plus the last pic where annie and naro covered with blankets ... probably watching some horrifying event in tv... what could be all this abt ..??? ur views guysss??? Shocked

Edited by MeherSehgal - 29 December 2012 at 9:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16alsakannNaz_YuvReenManish_Shetty-AngelaKaParI-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Horrifying Pics :O" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Yupp..i posted the pics in one of my post..about them..well..only thing i can say..ki bohot badi wali chopsey ho rhi hai...but it's bad..real bad Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahasYuvreenian

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Now I think this is about the Delhi wala incident..I mean the eve teasing..the show is taking it seriously and also there is going to be this social issue wala campaign...May be this is what is going to happen: RC invites Suvi for a date...Yuvi and Alisha too end up in some restaurant...Suvi takes Baby along with her...Baby feels bored at the place and decides to roam around...that is when she is abused by one guy...Yuvraj and Alisha reach there in time...!! Yuvraj rescues Baby..and there is a fight between them...Yuvraj is injured...!! and baby and Alisha are left with him...!! While suvi is with RC and does not know anything about this..!!
And about the Annie and Naro blanket thing..I think they see something on news that horrifies them...they feel unsafe due to increase in sexual discrimination...!! The show is now focusing on this..!! This is just a guess..!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

maria_rox14SupertrouperMeherSehgalJo_Pinchy-Wishes-chaichilSahasYuvreenian-AngelaKaParI-U-No-Poo

MeherSehgal

MeherSehgal

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Yes, I too feel the same... It is the need of the hour to get ppl awakened .. and i truly wish if this particular track ..someway or the other could prove as a bit of help to the world.. Confused
But the thing that scares me more is.. what if the show gets off track as far as yuvreen is concerned .. Many of us feel that in dis yuvi hospitalised thing, yuvreen would get more close.. which i too wish to happen .. but it could be the other way around too na .. if they show an end to yuvi's character .. and end up having resu as the lead .. Shocked which should not be the case at any cost ! no noo nooo .. a big nooo !!! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Naz_YuvReenchaichilAadatSeMajboor

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeherSehgal

Yes, I too feel the same... It is the need of the hour to get ppl awakened .. and i truly wish if this particular track ..someway or the other could prove as a bit of help to the world.. Confused
But the thing that scares me more is.. what if the show gets off track as far as yuvreen is concerned .. Many of us feel that in dis yuvi hospitalised thing, yuvreen would get more close.. which i too wish to happen .. but it could be the other way around too na .. if they show an end to yuvi's character .. and end up having resu as the lead .. Shocked which should not be the case at any cost ! no noo nooo .. a big nooo !!! Angry

this is scary...i know..but then I dont think the CVs will take any risk in doing so...first of all becoz the entire Forum32 is filled with Yuvreen supporters...and ya the CVs do check it out...!! Also one more reason is that Rehan is a whole new character, who is still not completely accepted...so it would not be sensible from the CVs point of view to shift the hero's role..!! It would be a havoc...The PH has already had enough in their previous show..where they had to change the hero Barun Sobti...becoz he had to quit the show due to personal reasons..and all that they could do is that they closed the show down...Infact even in the other show Arjun too they faced a lot of criticisms when they had to kill Reya..(Played by Sana Khan) and ya all this was not a normal exit..it created a lot of news before the actors could quit...and that too all this had a personal reason...and I dont find any solid reason for Shivin Narang to quit na?? So why will they even take a risk of removing Yuvraj's role from the show??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeherSehgal-AngelaKaParI-

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
As far as i know mani..this forum will stop if yuvi is gone...coz trust me...as only we 2-3 guys r in here in the forum...rest of girls.usme se 99% watch it for yuvi...and some for RC...the new supporters...so agar yuvi ko nikala..the CV's are actually digging up their own graves to be frank LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Lightening_111nicki11MeherSehgalNaz_YuvReenManish_Shetty-AngelaKaParI-

MeherSehgal

MeherSehgal

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Yeahhh Manish .. and that makes much more sense in comparison to wt i was thinking ...   Wink
@Akshay_ Hahaha true that !!
In all ..i guess if yuvi is not goin anywhere, this whole track could possibly turn out to be a catalyst for yuvreen love track .. rehan, alisha n baby are just der to keep the show goin.. aage sab cv's ne decide kar he rkha hai.. sab positive nai karenge toh how would they expect their viewers to stay glued to the screens LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeherSehgal

Yeahhh Manish .. and that makes much more sense in comparison to wt i was thinking ...   Wink
@Akshay_ Hahaha true that !!
In all ..i guess if yuvi is not goin anywhere, this whole track could possibly turn out to be a catalyst for yuvreen love track .. rehan, alisha n baby are just der to keep the show goin.. aage sab cv's ne decide kar he rkha hai.. sab positive nai karenge toh how would they expect their viewers to stay glued to the screens LOL

Aur nahi toh...and me and manish...we will leave too..if we dnt see yuvreen together LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11Manish_Shetty-AngelaKaParI-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.