Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Wait.. Jaisheel is DD's brother? I never knew!
But, Suhasi and Jaisheel danced REALLY well.. It was worth a wwatch..!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Popularity Meter (Page 3)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

punters

Groupbie

punters

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Kushal-elena make a gorgeous couple, they rocked yesterday!!! Anxiously waiting to see their next act!!

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Typical indian voting, never on talent only on face and show popularity. Idk, im disappointed seeing that.

Neelu and arvind wede flawless ifelt and judges to felt that. Kushal and elena werent that stand out. Suhasi and jay weregiod so i agree with then but again amar and charlie not so much.

But this is only first episode so lets see?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggies-Deepali-|Persephone|Samraat_92

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.nair

Oh man if DD supports her brother they sure have a good shot at winning. I just hope its not because of DD but because they dance well people vote

I think that would be pretty good! They are definitely the most deserving jodi based on just dance out of all the people who are the most popular on that meter! 
And I think they should change the names of all the "reality" shows to "popularity" shows... since most of the time, that is what wins anyways LOL

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

Typical indian voting, never on talent only on face and show popularity. Idk, im disappointed seeing that.

Neelu and arvind wede flawless ifelt and judges to felt that. Kushal and elena werent that stand out. Suhasi and jay weregiod so i agree with then but again amar and charlie not so much.

But this is only first episode so lets see?

agreed! I liked amar charlie too... I mean they can definitely dance! They just picked a slower hip-hop type one! I'm looking forward to more!
Neelu-Arvind were yesterday, but I want to see how they change in the future! 

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya di for sharingHug
I think we have 6 more days now so we cant judge that Popularity Meter will be remain 
same...hope in next 6 days Equation will be change so looking forword for it

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I hope Neelu's change. Because more than popularity wise, it really should focus on dancing. Other than that, glad to see Suhasi on top. 

halfbloodprince

halfbloodprince

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
kushal elena should win...they are good looking,popular and they dance really well...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

punters

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.