Page 3 Page 4

LadyFlame

IF-Rockerz

LadyFlame

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Update LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Popularity Meter (Page 2)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Neelu still has not changedUnhappy

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Ah kushal is with the highest Shocked

-Deepali-..Sakeena..

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
glad to c my two fav jodis rocking in the charts-Kushal-Elena & Amar-Charlie... Smile

..Sakeena..PreciousHeart

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.nair

Oh man if DD supports her brother they sure have a good shot at winning. I just hope its not because of DD but because they dance well people vote

Guess her supporting him is not surprising him being her bro. But don't think all her fans will vote just because he is her bro. Apart from her Suhasi too is very popular.

I too hope people vote for dancing. That is the only way we can see good dance at the end of the competition. But guess people might vote more for entertainment.

About Jaysheel he has done justice in his first performance. But difficult to judge yet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nasco

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Guess her supporting him is not surprising him being her bro. But don't think all her fans will vote just because he is her bro. Apart from her Suhasi too is very popular.

I too hope people vote for dancing. That is the only way we can see good dance at the end of the competition. But guess people might vote more for entertainment.

About Jaysheel he has done justice in his first performance. But difficult to judge yet.

I agree its not necessary but its an added avenue for votes. I am not a DD fan but a Suhasi fan so i know she has a fan base too.

Thats the fear I have is for the first dance you have lots of time. But as the weeks keep going you get less days and more dances. To top it his wife has a new show so she might be busy if the channel wants her to promote it. Over here even if she can learn quickly she still has to bein synch with her husband

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
suhasheel dance mindblowing n khusal also dance fantastic..

..Sakeena..-brokensoul-

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

I agree its not necessary but its an added avenue for votes. I am not a DD fan but a Suhasi fan so i know she has a fan base too.

Thats the fear I have is for the first dance you have lots of time. But as the weeks keep going you get less days and more dances. To top it his wife has a new show so she might be busy if the channel wants her to promote it. Over here even if she can learn quickly she still has to bein synch with her husband [/QUOTE]

True. Actors/Actresses who has  a daily show has more pressure and especially when the show is at the initial stage. So obviously Suhasi will be in lot of pressure. But she is a very good dancer from what I have seen who can do every kind of dance, though haven't seen her that much.

For now I hope SP promotes everyone equally and want good dance pairs to remain in the competition. But in the end it all comes to voting and TRP.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.