Posted: 11 years ago
Ah kushal is with the highest 😲
glad to c my two fav jodis rocking in the charts-Kushal-Elena & Amar-Charlie... 😊
Originally posted by priya.nair

Oh man if DD supports her brother they sure have a good shot at winning. I just hope its not because of DD but because they dance well people vote

Guess her supporting him is not surprising him being her bro. But don't think all her fans will vote just because he is her bro. Apart from her Suhasi too is very popular.

I too hope people vote for dancing. That is the only way we can see good dance at the end of the competition. But guess people might vote more for entertainment.

About Jaysheel he has done justice in his first performance. But difficult to judge yet.
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Guess her supporting him is not surprising him being her bro. But don't think all her fans will vote just because he is her bro. Apart from her Suhasi too is very popular.

I too hope people vote for dancing. That is the only way we can see good dance at the end of the competition. But guess people might vote more for entertainment.

About Jaysheel he has done justice in his first performance. But difficult to judge yet.

I agree its not necessary but its an added avenue for votes. I am not a DD fan but a Suhasi fan so i know she has a fan base too.

Thats the fear I have is for the first dance you have lots of time. But as the weeks keep going you get less days and more dances. To top it his wife has a new show so she might be busy if the channel wants her to promote it. Over here even if she can learn quickly she still has to bein synch with her husband
suhasheel dance mindblowing n khusal also dance fantastic..

I agree its not necessary but its an added avenue for votes. I am not a DD fan but a Suhasi fan so i know she has a fan base too.

Thats the fear I have is for the first dance you have lots of time. But as the weeks keep going you get less days and more dances. To top it his wife has a new show so she might be busy if the channel wants her to promote it. Over here even if she can learn quickly she still has to bein synch with her husband

True. Actors/Actresses who has  a daily show has more pressure and especially when the show is at the initial stage. So obviously Suhasi will be in lot of pressure. But she is a very good dancer from what I have seen who can do every kind of dance, though haven't seen her that much.

For now I hope SP promotes everyone equally and want good dance pairs to remain in the competition. But in the end it all comes to voting and TRP.
Wait.. Jaisheel is DD's brother? I never knew!
But, Suhasi and Jaisheel danced REALLY well.. It was worth a wwatch..!
Kushal-elena make a gorgeous couple, they rocked yesterday!!! Anxiously waiting to see their next act!!
Typical indian voting, never on talent only on face and show popularity. Idk, im disappointed seeing that.

Neelu and arvind wede flawless ifelt and judges to felt that. Kushal and elena werent that stand out. Suhasi and jay weregiod so i agree with then but again amar and charlie not so much.

But this is only first episode so lets see?
Originally posted by priya.nair

Oh man if DD supports her brother they sure have a good shot at winning. I just hope its not because of DD but because they dance well people vote

I think that would be pretty good! They are definitely the most deserving jodi based on just dance out of all the people who are the most popular on that meter! 
And I think they should change the names of all the "reality" shows to "popularity" shows... since most of the time, that is what wins anyways ðŸ˜†