Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
What do you guys think of this ??? I found it strange that although everyone has Neelu there in the top 3 i do not see it translate . It looks like D3 and EHMMBH fans are the ones voting

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_TandonDDVivian-Deepali-munnihyderabad-RD-DaRkPrInCeSskala_09--Saina--LadyFlamekahkashansakina..DamonCrazy..-PixieDust-Zara_92--Udhay---Araina--Ocean.eyes-.lostatsea.-Jwalamukhi-love_karanabha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Popularity Meter" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Looks like the fans of the stars will play imp role. DABH has  good TRPs so kind of expected DABH fans to vote for Neelu..man..i was wrong..LOL

I am glad to see Suhasi on top but Kushal-ElenaStern Smile

Btw, the way DD has promoting her bro on twitter..i will not be surprised her fans too would have voted for her broWink

Amar was expected :p

Edited by Aahaana - 29 December 2012 at 10:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-PreciousHeart-Jwalamukhi--Ocean.eyes-

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
If we go popularity wise then for sure Kushal-Elena and Suhasi-Jaisheel have better chances only cuz of expected fan voting.

But I really wish that these are NOT the real results.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Wait... who is DD's brother Shocked
And yes, I think the fan vote didn't translate to Neelu because DABH viewers haven't really gotten involved yet. Or, maybe because she's not part of the "main" lead couple? 
Interesting to see the meter... hopefully it'll matter less and dance skills will triumph over popularity! 

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvya4ever

Wait... who is DD's brother Shocked
And yes, I think the fan vote didn't translate to Neelu because DABH viewers haven't really gotten involved yet. Or, maybe because she's not part of the "main" lead couple? 
Interesting to see the meter... hopefully it'll matter less and dance skills will triumph over popularity! 

Gun, Suhasi's hubby. Jaisheel

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-|Persephone|

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
^^^ oh! they look nothing alike ROFL

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Oh man if DD supports her brother they sure have a good shot at winning. I just hope its not because of DD but because they dance well people vote

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

punters-Deepali---Saina--nasco-Ocean.eyes--Jwalamukhi--Araina-

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvya4ever

^^^ oh! they look nothing alike ROFL

His wife and sister are both good looking the guy cannot complain about his looks Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-|Persephone|

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.