Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati
Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

India-Forums

Unnecessary hype to Sania - Shoaib

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Rukooo ...aaram se padho ...its not a negative or bashing post ...pehle hi epi mai thodi karenge LOL...but after watching todays episode i feels like Sania and shoaib are getting too much hype ...like introducing them next week specially...special repetetive promos ...i know they are international faces ...but that is not fair on the part of nb to give such hype to a couple ...everybody should be treated equally ...india pakistan milap ...wats that ...dude they were in love and hence got married not becoz they wanted to unite the countries ..there is one more couple in the show ...who belongs to two diffrnt countries with diffrnt religion even language barrier ...hint hint...On the top of that perfrmances by neelu ji and her husband over that topic and suhasi's husband comment next week...wooff i din liked it ...anyways i am not being offensive just expressing my point ,,,pardon if you feels bad ...i cant do anything for that LOL

Edited by salmangirl - 29 December 2012 at 5:25pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

svs_18tulip1234VirManForLifehalfbloodprince-Deepali-tastahninblack.swanirene_cVIRMANbestAnu_Rveil_of_rosesKidrauhlcrazy2012--BimBim---Stutz-epiphany.-dosy_devil--BhabhiKiBehna--Araina-TarantallegraNisha_MaNanNikki_Titli

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I too agree that they did give more than usual promo time. The first break they showed them i assumed it was like the always today coming up and then only after the 2nd break did i realize it was next week.

Any show has to be have something different and this season its them. They are a jodi from 2 different countries. I know Kushal and Elena are there too however they are not married .

I am not sure whether the theme given next week had to do with Sania and Shoaib. I would assume yes given the 2 promos of suhasi and neelu.

Star is just doing the promo hype as they always do.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-MsFoodyTwoShoesNikki_Titli

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
sp's tactics...aftr seeing the promo looks like..accordng to their ballroom posture..both of them cannot dance :p n i just hope theme doesnt have anything to do them..
-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Haha, yes. I admire Sania as a Tennis player since I myself play Tennis. But all of this was simply not needed. Like you said.. unnecessary hype. I suppose anything for TRPs though, eh?! 
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Khushii*

Haha, yes. I admire Sania as a Tennis player since I myself play Tennis. But all of this was simply not needed. Like you said.. unnecessary hype. I suppose anything for TRPs though, eh?!
i dnt knw star k nanhe se brain mai kya chal raha... :p but i din find them that much intresting ..now a days these tv stars have more craze than them...so im blank on how they r supposd to bring drama..entertainmnt n trp..
HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
The first episode was aired? I thought it was slated tonight. Uh oh looks I missed it
crazy2012 IF-Rockerz
crazy2012
crazy2012

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
one small q: is sohaib sania participating in NB5 as a contestant ?or just a guest??
lkymeme Senior Member
lkymeme
lkymeme

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
they r jodi but only guest what the problem in that just for TRP they r not in competition  its like u guys sacred that the will win 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roxy22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index