Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

SarAvi AT-Perfect together!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 46

Pooja4Suhit

Pooja4Suhit

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Did anyone else that Ravi-Sargun were splendid and deserve more than a 25? I'm not baised towards anyone but the way judges have been disturbuting marks, their performance was as good as Charlie/Amar, better than Jay/Mahi and yet they got less marks? :S

And the way Ravi thanked the audience.. SO, SO HUMBLE <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zpreme-Shwetasri-tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SarAvi AT-Perfect together!! (Page 9)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja4Suhit

Did anyone else that Ravi-Sargun were splendid and deserve more than a 25? I'm not baised towards anyone but the way judges have been disturbuting marks, their performance was as good as Charlie/Amar, better than Jay/Mahi and yet they got less marks? :S

I second all of your points

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja4Suhittiny15

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
There are many reasons why we should get behind Saravi. Please support them throughout their journey in NB5
VOTE FOR EM  REPEATEDLY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja4Suhit

i also agree wid u completely.Smiletho jay-mahi & amar-charlie's performances were v.gud but after sumtime i cudn't enjoyed them but i really enjoyed ravi-sargun's v.much. i think they shud'd got atleast 27 or 28.

Pooja4Suhit

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zpreme

There are many reasons why we should get behind Saravi. Please support them throughout their journey in NB5
VOTE FOR EM  REPEATEDLY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
i wud like 2 ask u one thing that  plz post the links 4 on-line voting, via moblie & their twitter/FB A/C links on the 1st page of the AT so that it won't b missed by any1.SmileSmile

and ystrday i voted them by giving missed call from my & my mom's cell.i wish i cud'd get hold of my sis & BIL's phone so that 2 more votes wud b there.LOL

Pooja4Suhit

Pooja4Suhit

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I voted for them online too - from mine and my best friend's ID.. We live in UK so can't really vote by giving missed call.. And this is the first time I have ever, ever voted for any couple though I have seen all seasons of NB and a lot of seasons on Indian Idol too.. So that should say a lot :)

I think Ravi's humbleness made me do it, more than anything <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetasri-tiny15

Sadia.khan

IF-Dazzler

Sadia.khan

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
ADD me Big smile SarAvi my fav couple in NB...

tiny15

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Count me in...I like their jodi n their dance..Smile

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.