Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

SarAvi AT-Perfect together!! (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 46

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
loved their performance 2day. i hate the judges how could they get 24 points. and how did sajid give a 7??????? this show is 10000000% rigged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-tiny15-Priya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SarAvi AT-Perfect together!! (Page 34)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
i liked their ystrady & 2days perfs. even ystrday they deserved atleats 27 if not 30 or above & 2day also they deserved 28-29.Ouch
i'd voted 4 them & asked my relatives & frnds  2 do it. hope they get highest votes & reach final top 2.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Guys the unjustified marks should urge even more so to vote for Saravi in and keep em in! It would be unfair, otherwise

Edited by zpreme - 10 March 2013 at 11:49am

-Frozen-

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
yes plzzz everyone vote

the link to todays performance

Edited by KissOfDeath - 10 March 2013 at 11:55am

tiny15

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Can you all please tweet and email STAR on the riggedness of this show and the judges marks?!

Seriously, Im starting to hate Neelu-arvind...It is the same thing over and over again!! Ridiculous!

Dont want to make this AT to hate another couple...BUT I really really did enjoy their performance today and yesterday...The lifts were AMAZING...yet the judges completely forgot about them...so what she jumped on him at the end...arvind freaking blanked out and managed to get 30...and only 24 for them?! So messed!!

I urge you all to EMAIL..and tweet and FB STARPLUS telling them that Saravi and alot of other couples are being putten at stake because of another couple who just because they are old are getting all the attention. This is unfair and unjust! 

also VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE...we want them to stay in dont we? Go saravi!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zpremeVedika126-Frozen-tiny15

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
@nyxx: yes you preach girl! EVERYONE LISTEN TO HER PLEASE VOTE AND REPORT TO SP BODIES BOUT THE INJUSTICE GOING ABOUT IN THE SHOW

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxx-Frozen-tiny15

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zpreme

@nyxx: yes you preach girl! EVERYONE LISTEN TO HER PLEASE VOTE AND REPORT TO SP BODIES BOUT THE INJUSTICE GOING ABOUT IN THE SHOW

i already tweeted them abt it

1. priya khanna ?@RajkumariMugdha

@StarPlus didnt undrstnd why #saravi got 24 wn der per4mance ws amazing except 4 the last fall.bt  why so less for a lil fall #soounfair #nthappy

Edited by KissOfDeath - 10 March 2013 at 12:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zpremetiny15

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KissOfDeath

Originally posted by zpreme

i already tweeted them abt it

1. priya khanna ?@RajkumariMugdha

@StarPlus didnt undrstnd why #saravi got 24 wn der per4mance ws amazing except 4 the last fall.bt  why so less for a lil fall #soounfair #nthappy

right behind you with a tweet by Saravi's account

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.