-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
  • 7 Feb 2013
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • Kavita Awaasthi kavita.awaasthi@ hindustantimes. com

Ravi Dubey surprises girlfriend Sargun Mehta with a ring on a reality show

After the famous Sushant Singh Rajput-Ankita Lokhande marriage proposal on national television during Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, another dance show has become the venue for a romantic proposal. Actor Ravi Dubey went down on his knee and asked girlfriend Sargun Mehta to marry him on Nach Baliye.

Ravi Dubey proposes to Sargun Mehta

Sargun says, "More than a surprise, it was a complete shock to see him go down on one knee and propose. I didn't know what was happening. It was a surreal moment. My parents were right behind me and I felt so awkward. I don't even remember how I reacted."

Sargun adds that she began enjoying the feeling a little later but was tonguetied on stage with the cameras rolling. "It took a while to sink in, as in that moment all I was thinking was 'Oh God he's proposing on national television'." Ravi and Sargun's parents have met before and know about their serious relationship, but she was touched by his grand gesture.

"He did that because I once told him that he has never proposed to me. He wanted to do something special because he's not a romantic guy. I hadn't expected this," she says.

credit :KHTV forum

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211nyxxPoochiePietiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SarAvi AT-Perfect together!! (Page 20)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
SarAvi offscreen - Feb 6 on SBS/SBB.

http://capschool.in/about-us.php?url=xxblwt

http://capschool.in/about-us.php?url=xxbqfi

Im im love with them, literally! Had gotten a few glimpse of them on Nach in the past few weeks, and the tango and khuda jaane are my absolute fav! They are superb dancers and their chemistry is a killer! Phenomenal! And its the way they look into each others eyes...and then, the small gestures. Cute!

So happy Ravi proposed, and Sargun is still in shock but they ooze happiness right now...wishing them all the best...would definitely like to see them on another show together... :)

Also do add me in this AT :) Im Dee :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-tiny15

PoochiePie

IF-Sizzlerz

PoochiePie

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
they are my fav. jodi in nach baliye this year!
Wish them all the best..and I wish they win!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KissOfDeath

so its confirmed he proposed on stage

they are soo sooo cuteee

i really wanna go n tweet to SP right now to take them in a show together
yeah now its confirmed . i was bit confused wen i saw SBB & SBS.Smile

@bold i don't think they"ll do a show 2gether again that 2 fiction bcoz in one of their interview  wen they were asked abt doing a show 2gether again after Karol Bagh then sargun said she doesn't've any prob if she gets 2 work wid him again on-screen or not but ravi doesn't want & said that it wear off the charm of romance of off-screen couples. and i think its rite like it happened wid hiten-gauri.Smile

-Frozen-

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by KissOfDeath

so its confirmed he proposed on stage

they are soo sooo cuteee

i really wanna go n tweet to SP right now to take them in a show together
yeah now its confirmed . i was bit confused wen i saw SBB & SBS.Smile

@bold i don't think they"ll do a show 2gether again that 2 fiction bcoz in one of their interview  wen they were asked abt doing a show 2gether again after Karol Bagh then sargun said she doesn't've any prob if she gets 2 work wid him again on-screen or not but ravi doesn't want & said that it wear off the charm of romance of off-screen couples. and i think its rite like it happened wid hiten-gauri.Smile
ohhh ...wht will i do after NB thenCry...im literally addicted to them right nowLOL

tiny15

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
1)Compatibility test

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhMMRIkCRGc

2)Nach jodis share irritating habits of their baliye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOqxQL19KtQ

3)Check the favourite bedroom lines of the Nach jodis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se7ZJ8Jgd9M

credit :SP

nyxxtiny15

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I really like their Gangnam style video! Both wacky and cute!

Edited by nyxx - 08 February 2013 at 9:37pm

-Frozen-tiny15

loveleen12

Goldie

loveleen12

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Eeekksss!!!!!! I literally can't wait til tomorrow to see the proposal. They are the cutest things in the world! God bless them and their relationship.

-Frozen-tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.