Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 46

Page 1
Page   of 46
Page 3 Page 46

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I believe this couple deserve a lot more attention then they are currently receiving! They are superb! Totally underrated 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amithuLadyDabanggtiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SarAvi AT-Perfect together!! (Page 2)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShivRajput

IF-Rockerz

ShivRajput

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zpreme

I believe this couple deserve a lot more attention then they are currentlyreceiving! They are superb! Totallyunderrated

Agree... Count me In... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zpremetiny15

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

I believe this couple deserve a lot more attention then they are currently receiving! They are superb! Totally underrated 

I seriously believe that they were the best and most genuine couple in NB5 so would seriously loev to see them.Judges didnt see their talent today but they were great.

zpremetiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
i m not fan of their jodi or ravi but i m a fan of sargun.Smile but i knew both r gud dancers. i'd seen Sargun performing in Colors Golden Petal Awards 2011 & Colors holi bash wid Ajay & as solo.and i think shes not just a fab actress but also a gud host & a dancer. ClapClapand Ravi is a fab dancer.ClapClapi'd seen him performing in sum award function & i saw him just 4 a minute &  i think hes a better dnacer than actorClap & Sargun is better actress than dancer.Clap
and i liked their performance like sum1 said theirs was v. well coordinated.tho they luk quite gud & chemistry was also there but i always liked Sargun's chemistry wid Ajay more & it was also said by ravi himself.SmileSmileSmile

but i want both of them 2 go in the final. they deserve it.ClapClapClapSmile

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
yup, they are fab, looking forward for their other performances.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
I liked them alot..although m nt a fan..but theyr hawt together !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

KunwarKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

KunwarKiDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged

I so agree with you . i personally think they were one of the best performers last night , tho no one really appreciated them much :| I wish they get better comments next time. :| 

zpremetiny15

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
add me inSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.