India-Forums

SarAvi AT-Perfect together!! (Page 14)

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by tara_211

keep voting guysss...i heard they were in bottom 2...please vote..nd sumone get an AT ready...lolll
no they were not in bottom 2 acc. 2 judges scores.this week they were 2nd in terms of scores. they got 32. so they can't b in bottom 2.Smile so relax they r 2 stay here 4 longer time.Smile

according to reliable sourcess...they were in bottom 2...
-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
nahhh...it was karan-nisha n kushena i guess n then kushena got eliminated

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211tiny15

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged

keep voting guysss...i heard they were in bottom 2...please vote..nd sumone get an AT ready...lolll
no they were not in bottom 2 acc. 2 judges scores.this week they were 2nd in terms of scores. they got 32. so they can't b in bottom 2.Smile so relax they r 2 stay here 4 longer time.Smile

no its not true.they were in bottom 2 after that trampoline performance.and this time karan-nisha & kushal-elena were in bottom 2 .and its kushal-elena who got elimated. and its confirmed. and wen they got 32 then how can they b in bottom 2 bcoz their votes r also more than sum oder couples. so who so ever'd spread this rumour is giving wrong info.

tara_211-Frozen-

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged

no its not true.they were in bottom 2 after that trampoline performance.and this time karan-nisha & kushal-elena were in bottom 2 .and its kushal-elena who got elimated. and its confirmed. and wen they got 32 then how can they b in bottom 2 bcoz their votes r also more than sum oder couples. so who so ever'd spread this rumour is giving wrong info.

hmmm...if this is truee...thnk god!

-Frozen-tiny15

zpreme Senior Member
zpreme
zpreme

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
We've gotta increase our no. of votes for nex week!

-Frozen-tiny15

zpreme Senior Member
zpreme
zpreme

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Sincere request for this AT to involve more info on the pair

-Frozen-tiny15

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zpreme

tho the news abt them being in bottom 2 last week is a rumour but still we need 2 increase votes. i'd aksed my frnds from Phulwa forum who like Sargun 2 vote 4 her. sum r not in india so they"ll vote on-line while oders vote via miss call & on-line voting.
i myslef voted from my cell , my mom's cell & LL's & even from our maid's phone i gave miss call & even our maid gave miss call from 5 difft phones.

but one thing i didn't get that while i voted 4 them on-line then why there wa sno msg of u voted. its just there symbol of rite on their box.does it mean that i'd voted??Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-

zpreme Senior Member
zpreme
zpreme

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zpreme

tho the news abt them being in bottom 2 last week is a rumour but still we need 2 increase votes. i'd aksed my frnds from Phulwa forum who like Sargun 2 vote 4 her. sum r not in india so they"ll vote on-line while oders vote via miss call & on-line voting.
i myslef voted from my cell , my mom's cell & LL's & even from our maid's phone i gave miss call & even our maid gave miss call from 5 difft phones.

but one thing i didn't get that while i voted 4 them on-line then why there wa sno msg of u voted. its just there symbol of rite on their box.does it mean that i'd voted??Ouch

once you've voted online it says something along the lines of "Your vote has been recorded" - 

-Frozen-tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index