SarAvi AT-Perfect together!! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
What did everyone think of Saravi's performance yesterday?

Oyy, a Ravi and Sargun AT without me?? How is that possible? Natasha, count me in, dear :) I have to admit that as much as I also love Sargun, I can never take my eyes off of Ravi and his perfection...he's too amazing!! But I feel like they are one of the most underappreciated couples on NB :/ I get this vibe that the judges don't really appreciate them..they always seem so serious after their performances despite them dancing so much better than many other couples there.
http://starplus.startv.in/nachbaliye5/jodipopularity.aspx 
INCREASE THEIR POPULARITY RANK!!!!!!!!
C'MON GUYS, HELP THEM OUT PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR #Saravi, just give a miss-call to 18002667601
THEY DESERVE AT LEAST THIS MUCH, PLEASE GET BEHIND THEM

you know what i always knew that ravi n sargun were just amazing dancers...n i thought they are going to outshine all of the other people...but im shocked to see the biasness of these judges ...guys can u plz tweet star plus ...n let them know how much we all love our adorable jodi

heres the SP id

https://twitter.com/StarPlus_India

~Priya~
Originally posted by zpreme

http://starplus.startv.in/nachbaliye5/jodipopularity.aspx 
INCREASE THEIR POPULARITY RANK!!!!!!!!
C'MON GUYS, HELP THEM OUT PLEASE
yes guys plz all you have to do is go to this page and choose the tag and if you have a twiiter a/c you can just write anything in the box with #saravi...it'll increase their popularity 
Guyz please please vote for them..

PS: do make some creation on SarAvi πŸ˜³
When Ravi couldn't ask audiences for vote because of the pain inside, I was literally in tears. I have never ever felt so strongly for any contestant than I am feeling for Ravi and Sargun these days. Feels so disgusting when the contestants do not get what they really deserve. Despite all, I am glad that we as audiences share the same sentiment (good feeling) for this couple. We have come to love this couple more each day, each episode. Let us keep encouraging this couple. Let this couple know how much audiences love them and support them. And lastly shame on Sajid for humiliating the choreographers. How dare he say that choreographers need to be given 50 lashes! Although we know he uttered that in jest, he sounded like an authoritarian. For Sajid, the whole world is criticizing him. He surely needs to know what it feels like when you are criticized and humiliated. After all, what you get is what you give!
Feel free to use..
made by senorita

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago
@natasha thanx 4 the sig.😊and theres one more sig in cretaion gallery.its made by shobha. i"ll post the page no. of that creation but it"ll take time. so if u get the time & see it then tell oderwise i"ll post it later on.😊😊

Btw congratz ravi-sargun r safe.😊