Suhasi and Jaysheel Dhami A/T (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

josh135

Goldie

josh135

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Add me ..i really liked their dance!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhasi and Jaysheel Dhami A/T (Page 6)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I'm going to be very frank here. I don't know much about Suhasi and never seen a show with her however she has a popular sister in law whom I'm very big fan of (Drashti) and I've seen a few pic here and there with Jay. For the longest time I never knew the connection between Suhasi and Drashti, didn't found out until last year and I've liked Drashti since 2009. Anyway let's focus on Suhasheel who danced beautifully. I honestly couldn't stop clapping and cheering for them. They complemented each other so well and Jay really surprised me. And wow...I had no idea that Suhasheel had known each other for 16 years!!!! Pyar ho toh aysa ho!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nasco

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
They seem like made for eachother, Suhasi resemble a lots Ash, they seem like Abhi Ash jodi of television, though Jaisheel has no connection directly with this field, only indirect by his wife and sister, he seems a very down to earth simple guy, I saw an interview of Drashti since I am a huge fan of her, it was during her birthday and they showed her family with her, where he talked too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nascomaanluvsgeet

BlueOrchids

IF-Rockerz

BlueOrchids

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
count me inDay Dreaming

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
add meSmile

Cyberpsychooo

IF-Dazzler

Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Just saw her on nb and they said, she is married for 16yrs now! She looks really young...

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
She is not married for 16 years. She has known him for 16 years. She only married Jaysheel in 2009 Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cyberpsychooonasco

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I have arrived...lolz...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.