Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Today was the introduction episode and I would not be wrong to say that this was the most anticipated episode. The show had come back after a hiatus and for most people that I have spoken too they were no favorites. I love dance reality shows and Terrence is my all-time favorite judge so I really was looking forward to this episode.  However I have never watched NB before. Not sure why but just never got to so I am eagerly waiting to see what this show has in store.

Although these are celebrities I don't think there was a glaring favorite for most.  Its not that these stars are unknown or outdated but the sense is I like more than one or know more than one and both are on an equal neck and neck for me that I will have to wait for the show to help me decide.

The hosts bade and chotte fit it well without overshadowing the other. Loved their comic timing and it was not over the top like DID where the host got so much attention.  They complement each other in terms of their styling and although I am not sure why they do it in English  that introduction routine of theirs is growing on me. I know they are new at this so hopefully they have taken a page from Jay and Manish's anchoring guide.

The judges '

Ms Eye Candy Shilpa - She found a friend in "Karan", was always going on tangent and not to forget kept laughing so much. Also her comments as usual were not that relevant and hopefully next week we will see a lot more dance lingo from her instead of Good Job in Bulgaria.

Sajid ' He was lot better than Shilpa but my sense was that he is here for entertainment more than dancing. He was not at his witty best either and I was hoping he would come up with something that stuck  but nah infact Kapil did a much better job. A lot of time also I was wondering why sajid said the things he did because he is a good dancer .

Terrence - Today as it was the intro we did not get ot see Terrence at what he does best judge each and every move. It was good ot see him do a bollywood number and hopefully his marks are not 1 2 Ka 4

Now lets get to the dance party

Neelu and her husband was surely the surprise package. I too like the judges were not thinking they would be the star. They were so good in their dance and the expressions of her husband oh my . They have surely risen to the top this week as the best.  Luckily her AV was shown after her dance and I liked the way they tied it back to her show Diya aur Baati with the stars.

The next for me was Suhasi  and her husband. She really can move and the guy complemented her really well. The peck on the cheek was really what the essence of the show so although Neelu was the top performer I would have given Suhasi the same points.  Why was there no AV shown for her. Although her husband is not a media profession who ever said we engineers cannot dance.

Mahhi and Jay were good and gave the show a good start. I am hoping a lot more from them next week just because I know both can do lot better . They both have been contestants on JDJ and know what it takes to win so hopefully they will pick the pace and we get to see the powerful performances.

Kushal and Elena ' Don't know why I did not get to see an AV on them. I would have assumed that they would want to show how this long distance love relationship works.  They were really good but somewhere I think the judges did not give Kushal his credits as they were so stuck with figuring out more about Elena.

Karan and Nisha their dance was ok nothing great a simple routine. We got to see their big fat Bollywood styled wedding pictures just in case anyone was missing that. The bangles discussion that Shilpa assumed would be edited seemed to be the highlight and not to forget Rahul's jokes on honeymoon hehehe.

Rahul and Dimpy ' Oh man I would be surprised if they did not leave first. Although like Sajid there may be others who look for the LOL Factor which he has in abundance. He also is a good sideline commentator so maybe he will stay.

Smita and Ankush was an ok performance. Its going to be interesting to see if Smita does get to enjoy her NB journey as from today's performance I do see her being the bottom very soon.

Sargun and Ravi ' Poor these 2 they did really well . Good song for the dance. For me they were dancing and not exercising as Sajid mentioned. Ya they may not have enjoyed but that has nothing to do with choreography but had to do with nerves. I was confused here at Sajid as being a good dancer he is made such comments.

Amar and Charlie- I knew that it would be really difficult for these 2 given one is a superb dancer. However Charlie did do good and again had me wondering on  Sajid's   advice to use her in different ways instead of dance. Is this not a dance competition?

Shefali /Parag and Deepshika/Keshav  - Both these pairs were good  and it will be interesting to see how they do next week  and where they rank on the leader board? Right now they look that they are middle of the pack but they have potential to be the leaders too.

The highlight of the show for me was Kapil. He really cracked such funny jokes at the expenses of all and my stomach still hurts from all the laughing. I am hoping to see more of him and I can see why NB had to bring him . Thanks to Bharati's success on JDJ they decided to continue using that mantra here too.

Edited by priya.nair - 29 December 2012 at 3:25pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*parulkinulovepoossg24NR_786-FrozenRain--Deepali--Araina-munnihyderabadkrutiv100irene_ckinny_ranvirShaily.-RD-BubblyRsparikh-sakshi-Shirley.titliluvsvirmanLadyFlameMahek_No1PCRocksbeebutterflymaankigeet4everYankeesSyed695--Saina--ShivRajput.Mandy.|Persephone|-BolNaHalke--Nymphadora-minuu-Stutz-Gugumintiyipeeswan20.SidraLadyDabanggstyle14-.Aphrodite.----Priya---..Sakeena..tiny15romiebee2002preity_dTarantallegraBadtameez_Dilanitamalik-Jwalamukhi---Udhay--.lostatsea.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My take on today's Introduction Night" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

I was very excited to see the show after almost 4 years hiatus but something was missing...the stage was so BLAH. 

Judges comments didn't make any sense but i guess they were passive since its the intro roundErmm

My surprise package were indeed Neelu n her husband, Suhasi and her hubby and Jay & Mahi. Rest was good but not impressive..but with the time..I am sure they will surprise us. 

Had high expectations on Aamar but somehow knew his pair may not be equal to him..I guess she is under a lot of pressure since he is an well known dance. Karan and Nisha was cute but they need to dance a little bit more. Kushal and Elena was good but the attention will be on Elena..poor KushalLOL. Rahul and wife was funny...i think he will be used like Bharti were on JDJLOLLOL. I felt bad for Ravi and Sargun..they were good to dance tho they didnt enjoy it..i guess they need to loose up more and have fun..Saijds comments there OTT for themStern Smile. Sania and Shoaib was cute:)

My favorites jodi - Chote and Bade..I ship them <3. I am so happy to see Karan host a show..Embarrassed

Kapil was the best entertainerStar

Edited by Aahaana - 29 December 2012 at 6:28pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali--FrozenRain-munnihyderabadriatagorekinny_ranvirAutumn.tiny15

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I so agree wiv u Priya di Uve sed everything I had wanted to about the show. It done well seeing as it has come back after a long hiatus and so the audience had to adjust to it again.

I not having a Fav has made it easier for me to enjoy the show and I really enjoyed kapils jokes too had everyone in laughing fits. Although I wish they had shown an AV for everyone if they were going to show it for some.

Anywho the real competition starts next week so the right is on! Can't wait...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I know babycakes thts what i was thinking why was not everyone showed AV;s. They focused a lot on the older 3 . Agreed divorce, child birth and death of a parent is a lot to endure but still there seemed to be getting preference too. Shilpa for Deeps, Sajid for Ankush and Sandhya and Suraj for Bhabo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-krutiv100Nikki_Titli

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.nair

I know babycakes thts what i was thinking why was not everyone showed AV;s. They focused a lot on the older 3 . Agreed divorce, child birth and death of a parent is a lot to endure but still there seemed to be getting preference too. Shilpa for Deeps, Sajid for Ankush and Sandhya and Suraj for Bhabo.

Hehe you can call me Preeti :)

I hate it when people are biased or have favs buh this is star plus and there's nothing else you can expect from em. They need to show equality to all the couples and an short AV would not have killed them at all.

What can we say now. Buh I can't wait for the actual competition we have some very good dancers in the pack and hopefully it will be fair.

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Agree with everything...
For me...The start by Mahi-Jay was good...I am sure, they next performance as per precap will be amazing...They will looking good!!!

Neelu and Suhasi were amazing...Loved their performance, but I didn't like the way they brought Sandhya-Suraj for them...I agree Neelu belongs to SP Show..but they should be treated as other contestants. Suhasi was amazing today, her husband supported her really well. 

Kushal-Elena, Amar-Charlie and Sargun-Ravi are definitely the next ones on the list...they did an amazing job. But I don't like Sajid's comment over them... They actually danced and there was no drama element there in their performance..it was dance..and they were amazing...but kushal was just ignored in front of Elena and their English lessons.

Other 4 were good but Rahul-Dimpy are just here to add that comedy factor in the show. Looking forward to next episode. Everyone was looking amazing in the precap and Sania-Shoaib will be there too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain--Araina-tiny15

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Babycakes-

Hehe you can call me Preeti :)

I hate it when people are biased or have favs buh this is star plus and there's nothing else you can expect from em. They need to show equality to all the couples and an short AV would not have killed them at all.

What can we say now. Buh I can't wait for the actual competition we have some very good dancers in the pack and hopefully it will be fair.

LOL Preeti I actually started my take on taht and then decided to not start off on a negative noteEmbarrassed .

It could be that the shooting led to some AV's but they could have done something like Jay and Mahii for the rest. I really did not like the adopted kid attitude for EHMMBH and YRKKH . They are on the same channel and yet they were not promoted.  Are they thinking that the others have enough publicity ? If thats the case does bhabo too has.

To me its a poor editing job. They were trying to be different but rather they fell flat. I hope they raise the bar both on the dancing and packaging from the next episode.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali--Araina-krutiv100tiny15GugumintiNikki_Titli

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Right now, all I can say is I loved Bade and Chote Tongue Rest comments will be after I watch the episode fully.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shirley.Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.