New Year Special: Diya & Baati (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 18

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ayeshi-

Congo Shongo both Samir n Sambar...!!! Sorry 4 late...!!! My net is on n off these days...!!!  

Kitna maza ayega grill karne main...!!!  My new year present...!!! 

I will be little late to grill but Just starting with one ques for both...

Thanks Ouch

Samir ...

Why u were late to join forum??? Seems like u were stalking us for a long time n also a hardcore fan of DABH... How could u resist urself to join us ealier??? 

LOL After I got hooked on DABH and caught up with past episodes, I went back to IF to check out the forum. There, I really enjoyed Anusha ji's creative and hilarious posts. I never thought of joining the forum at the time, because I was really busy with final year of studies, and I basically only came to forum to check Anusha ji's post, (and some other posts every now and then, when I got time). Then things got really busy and I think I was visiting the forum very rarely. Anyways, eventually, a few months back, I became more free, and came back to forum more regularly, and decided to join and see what happens. So far, it's been an interesting journey LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73shehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi--Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Year Special: Diya & Baati (Page 9)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
@Ghajini Amma:- Sorry for the previous post. I still strongly believe you're only Anusha Amma because you always escape to reveal your true identity to us.Thumbs Down.

@Ferry:- Don't worry. I'm here to grill Anusha Amma.Approve.Chun chun ke revenge lenge.Evil Smile.

Here is my first set of grill(Big smile):-

Which one is true and why:- Theory of creation or Theory of evolution

Is there any relation with an individual's I.Q and his level of consciousness?

What is the greatest limit of human intellect?

Is salvation the same as enlightenment?

What is the best way to react to negativity?

Is law of attraction is absolute law of universe?

State difference between Conscious, sub - conscious and super-conscious mindsets.

Define:- Responsibility, Innocence, Maturity.

shehjar-SamiR-farhana874-Ayeshi--Liebe-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
@ ami

"Kya hua .. tera waada? ... Disapprove
Woh kasam .. woh iraada? Unhappy

Yaad hai mujhko .. tune kaha tha:

Originally posted by ami_dabh

@Samir bro:- I beg the pardon n believe you're samir not anusha amma. Sorry to tag you with aunty/amma n all other silly names. Now onwards I'll address you with respect.

No grills from my end. Enjoy rest of the time on hot-seat.

Kya hua .. tera waada? ... Broken Heart
Woh kasam .. woh iraada? Thumbs Down

Oh kehne waale .. mujhko farebi .. Ouch
Ab kaun farebi hai yeh bataa! Confused 

Kya hua .. tera waada? ... Stern Smile
woh kasam .. woh iraada?" Cry

shehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi--Liebe--Amli-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Great going SamiR u have done well .
Thumbs Up
tackling JAMLI ,Faru,Sindu ur doing great ...
Aur wah calling SheEbz sweet and escaping from further grills ..that is smart LOL
But u never knowEvil Smile

-SamiR-farhana874-Ayeshi--Liebe--Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
@SaMir:- Okay okay. now cheer up. I believe you're only SaMir not Anusha Amma.Big smile. Thanks to SheEbz. I'd never deny their POV as I love, adore and respect both of them from the core.Approve.

Don't answer those quests instead answer following set:-

1. Imagine you had a hundred dollars, but you couldn't keep it. You had to give it away to a person or charity. Who would you give it to? What would you want them to do with it?

2. Describe one time when you were brave.

3. If you could cook any meal for your family, what would you cook? Describe the meal and tell how you would make it.

4. Imagine you woke up and saw a dinosaur in your backyard. Write a story telling what you see and do.

5. Imagine you opened your own restaurant. Tell the name of your restaurant. Explain what the restaurant looks like, who works there, and what you serve.

6. Describe your favorite character from a book, a movie, or television.

7. Write a story titled, "My Journey on a Pirate Ship." You and your friends can star in the story.

8. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be? Describe the pet and how you would take care of it.

9. Do you have any brothers or sisters? If you do, tell what they're like. If not, tell whether or not you would like to have a brother or sister.

10. If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be? What would you talk about with this person?

11. Write a story titled, "The Bat Who Couldn't Fly."

12. Imagine you were a wonderful painter and your parents would let you paint anything you wanted on your bedroom walls. What would you paint? Use lots of details to describe your artwork.

13. Describe the oldest person you know.

14. Describe the youngest person you know.

15. Do you think a monkey would make a good pet? Explain why or why not.

16. How old were you four years ago? Describe some things you can do now that you could not do then.

17. Imagine you worked at a football stadium. What would your job be? (examples: quarterback, cheerleader, coach, referee, ticket seller) Describe what you would do while you were on the job.

18. What do you like best about your home?

19. If you could be on any game show, what would it be? Describe what happens when you're on the show.

20. Describe your favorite season (fall, spring, summer, or winter). Tell what kinds of things you like to do during that season.

21. Write a story titled, "The Baby Dragon."

22. Describe several ways a person your age can earn money.

23. Would you want to visit the moon? Why or why not?

24. If you could spend an afternoon with one member of your extended family, who would it be? Tell why you chose this person and tell what you do together.

25. Which superpower would you most like to have-- invisibility, super strength, or the ability to fly? Describe what kids of things you would do with your powers.

26. Think of a time when you've won something. Tell what you won and how you won it.

27. Invent a new kind of sandwich. Describe what is on it and how you would make it.

28. Describe one thing you're really good at.

29. Imagine you were twenty feet tall. Describe what life would be like.

shehjar-SamiR-farhana874-Ayeshi--Liebe-

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Shabbash Lamborghini!...You got it right!ClapLOL
IAVPOY and NIFLGYM!
Waise...you should feel like an endangered species as you are fighting against adverse conditions like JAM cyclone, TsunAMI and typhoon farhu!LOL

Few more BBQs-
* What was the first scene of DABH you watched and got interested in?

* Ever got teary eyed watching DABH? Sach sach batana!

* Anything that you learnt from DABH and practising in real life?

* Is this the first hindi serial you are following?

* Do you know any bengali word?

* Ever met anyone from Bangladesh?

Amluuu
...Cool! Nice intellectual questions!Thumbs Up
Second set isLOL!

Edited by farhana874 - 02 January 2013 at 2:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR--Ayeshi--Liebe-

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Dad...Here goes a 'medley'...taken from the set of Qs you asked me!Dancing

What color is your socks?
The worst feeling ever?
The best feeling ever?
Who's the sweetest in here?
Who's the weirdest in here?
Do you have fish?
The best prank ever played on you?
whats your favorite sport?
how would you react, if i one day stood right outside your door?
did you remember that day when you sit on a cactus, thinking it was a green colored cushion?
do you think you'll ever get married?
will you invite me to your wedding?
if you one day delivered a girl, would you name her Farhana?Day Dreaming

-SamiR--Ayeshi--Liebe-

fresco.

IF-Sizzlerz

fresco.

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Whom do u admire the most?? Deepika or Sandhya?? Why?? (Yo... u have to choose one)
Deepika.
Because she's my older sister Day Dreaming
And because she has been the best inspiration ever. And she still is. I find her very open hearted, and she doesn't care about what other people think about her. Sometimes when I watch her interviews, I feel like I'm older than her Approve baha
She is just amazing, and I love her.

Edited by Superman. - 02 January 2013 at 12:12pm

-SamiR--Ayeshi--Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top