Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, read 1st line
fragment of DNA. To do this, short oligonucleotides (usually 20 to 30 nucleotides in lenght) ...
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
which axis/direction should I stretch? x, y, or z?
3. Before you started reading this, what were you doing?
I commented on farhana's thread, then did stretches and jumping jacks to warm up before answering your century!
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
5. Without looking, guess what time it is
5 o' clock!
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
8. When did you last step outside?
10 hours ago
9. Did you dream last night?
I think so
10. Do you remember your dreams?
11. When did you last laugh?
It was the year 1997, on July 18th at 3:28pm
12. Do you remember why/at what?
No ... I have Ghajini conditionum na?
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
calender and mirror
14. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes, ... I just saw the mirror on my wall
15. What do you think of this quiz?
When will it end?!
16. What is the last film you saw?
Bollywood: Dabangg 2; Hollywood: Django
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I would be a nomad
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Happiness ... (nothing wrong with trying )
19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know
I'm actually a 23 year old guy!
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Change myself to become what I consider as ideal person
21. Do you like to dance?
If I'm in the mood
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I am living abroad
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
I think any name can make interesting anagrams
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A picture for a project I'm working on
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
long time ago; I think in High School
27. Type of music you like most?
Depends on my mood
28. Type of music you dislike most?
Depends on my mood
29. Are you listening to music right now?
30. What color is your bedroom carpet?
31. If you could change somethingabout your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Raise it up really high, so I have a better view
32. What was the last thing you bought?
A soft drink
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
34. Would you go bungee jumpingor sky diving?
Would love to do both!
35. Do you have a garden?
I had; Dil garden garden ho gaya tha, when I thought this would be an easy week to be diya/baati. But then Hurricane JAMi, typhoon farhana, and tsunAMI all came and destroyed my garden
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Canadian anthem - yes; Indian anthem - almost all words
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
I think whether or not I can afford to sleep in for another hour!
38. If you could eat lunch with onefamous person, who would it be?
39. Who sent the last text message you received?
A friend who got lost
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Do I have to pay my credit card bill afterwards?
41. What time is bed time?
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
43. How many tattoos do you have?
Many! I have one of my name and address; one that says 'farhana was grilled'; one that says 'grill JAMi extra hard when she becomes BOTW!'; one that says ...
44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Now I'm thinking, I have too many
45. What did you do for your last birthday?
Just thanked God for all the blessings; I don't do anything special on my b-day
46. Do you carry a donor card?
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
With few close friends of mine
48. Is the glass half empty or half full?
It depends on what's in the glass; but usually it's half full
49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
Farthest from where?
50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
We actually grew tomatoes and other veggies for a couple of seasons, few years back
51. Have you ever won a trophy?
52. Are you a good cook?
Depends on what I'm cooking
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Yes, long time ago
56. Do you touch-type?
57. What's under your bed?
A box with some books and notes from university
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I'll let you know when I see you for the first time
59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
Still thinking; I'm tubelight; can't think fast
60. Where were you on Valentine'sday?
God knows! Probably in one of my classes
61. What time do you get up?
When I need to get something done
62. What was the name of your first pet?
Chulbul and bulbul
63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
Should I just send you my call history?
64. Is there anything going on thisweekend?
The week just started; I don't plan that far ahead
65. How are you feeling right now?
66. What do you think about the most?
I rarely think in the first place!
67. What time do you get up in themorning?
When I feel like I had enough sleep
68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I would never play the Lottery
69. Who would you tell first?
I would never play the Lottery
70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
71. Do you sing in the shower?
Only when the water is cold; I sing 'thande thande paani se nahaana chaahiye!...'
72. Which store would you chooseto max out your credit card?
73. What do you do most when you are bored?
Beat up my brothers
74. What do you do for a living?
75. Do you love your job?
Yet to find out
76. What did you want to be whenyou grew up?
77. If you could have any job, whatwould you want to do/be?
78. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Neither; the waiter first brought a glass of water, before bringing chicken/eggs!
79. How many keys on your key ring?
I don't carry key ring
80. Where would you retire to?
To my grave
81. What kind of car do you drive?
The kind with four wheels and an internal combustion engine
82. What are your best physical features?
All my features are the best; because I'm the best!
83. What are your best characteristics?
All of them
84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Anywhere warmer than here!
85. What kind of books do you liketo read?
86. Where would you want to retire to?
87. What is your favorite time of the day?
88. Where did you grow up?
I'm still growing up
89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
90. What are you reading now?
A wonderful list of a 100 questions, given to me by a great friend!
91. Are you a morning person or anight owl?
92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Yes, but I have to first cut off either my nose or my tongue!
93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
I don't know; how can I see if my eyebrows are raised, if my eyes are closed?!
94. Do you have pets?
Yes; a pair of budgies
95. How many rings before you answer the phone?
Depends on how long it takes me to find my phone
96. What is your best childhood memory?
I don't remember; Ghajini conditionum
97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
Private tutor, assistant at a clinic
98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
Yes: I only have two more questions left to complete this century!
99. What is most important in life?
A beating heart!
100. What Inspires You?
A negative intrapulmonary pressure, caused by contraction of intercostal muscles and the diaphragm, and the rise of the rib cage, results in inspiration!