Diya Aur Baati Hum

New Year Special: Diya & Baati (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 18

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
YaY! Ghajini Amma on hot seat so quickly with my samah puttar. They're truly Diya aur Baati.Approve. Congrats being on hot-seat. Enjoy it.Party

@Ghajini Amma:- Yup, I'm in Mount Abu and will have a blast tonight 31st party but I'll dance on "Fevi Fevicol se.."Dancing.Yo! but remembered I have my sources who can inform me about what's going on in the forum.

I only want you to reveal your true personality.Approve. My killer intuitions never failed so I really wish you prove me wrong you ain't Anusha Amma. I don't think so any man in the world will enjoy if someone tag him as a "girl/female/aunty/amma" every now n then. He will starts to feel irritated after some point of time for sure. How will you prove it that I lead up to you. You've time till Friday. Don't try to escape this time. I'm asking you because you consider me as your great friend.Big smile.

Lemme tell you, When I visualize about you - I always get image of Anusha Amma who's sitting in front of lappy and enjoying company of youngistan n also die LOLROFL on her own silly jokes.Shocked.

If you're Anusha Amma, I kindly request you to return with your original id n let's begin fresh journey from 2013. After your exit so many members became a silent - I really wish you come forward n take a charge n make this forum alive again as it was during your old days.Embarrassed.

I just snatched away laptop from my friend as i received ferry's SMS last night that you're on hot-seat. I'm roaming in Mount Abu with my handset/laptop without internet connection! See you on Friday.Day Dreaming.

@Deebz Amma:- Don't be so auspicious about my return to IF in full swing.Embarrassed.

@JAMi:- Good use of Google Gita. Grill Ghajini Amma on my behalf as well.LOL ROFL.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjar-SamiR-farhana874-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Year Special: Diya & Baati (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
@JAMi - Shocked Ouch Broken Heart Dead  why this kolaveri?! 

@Deebz - Thanks for the congrats Ouch. Not worried about next week, as I only need to survive this week; waise, now i'm thinking I underestimated Jamli Confused

@Pappu, sweetycutie, Rach, udnis/sindu, Bharathi ji, niruba - thanks, but I think you should wish me luck (as I will need it), rather than congratulating!

@Superman - you can't leave me now! Angry

@udnis/sindu - I fear because you are here! Stern Smile

@ami - ROFL Arrey yaar, I can't believe you found out! Confused Ouch (farhana ki toh Angry!)  Haila! you giving me an ultimatum?! Shocked But I will need more than a week to find Anusha ji and bring her back to forum to prove what I'm saying is truth Tongue! Hhahahah is that really how you visualize me?! LOL

@farhana - 'dagabaaz re haye ... dagabaaz re!' Disapprove  I can see myself in that steak and burgers Ouch; now I think I'm also pyrophobic!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarfarhana874-Liebe-

AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Tujhe Hot seat pe bitha ke grill karungi aag se...

Congrats Sambar n Samir...

-SamiR-farhana874-Liebe-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZoyaAsadKhan-

Name:  -SamiR-

Fav color: Green

Fav movie:  Don't really have one; I like many movies

Fav actor/ess  Again, I like any talented actor/ess (Aamir Khan, Manoj Bajpai, Paresh Rawal, Johnny Lever, Kajol, Amrita Rao, Denzel Washington, Leonardo DiCaprio, Charlize Theron, Anne Hathaway, just to name a few LOL)

How I got started on IF:  I think I was doing some research on TRP ratings and ran into IF, which eventually led to DABH

Fav section on IF:  One and only: DABH forum Approve

Fav Sigmaker ( if any)

Fav videomix + maker (if any)

Fav fanfic writer (if any)

Fav character of DABH:  Obviously Sandhya Day Dreaming

What do you like the most about DABH forum:  It's fun Big smile

Any message to the rest of the members?  Thank you all for making me feel welcomed, and accepting me so quickly and wholeheartedly Embarrassed

Hope you have fun!   (I'm guessing 'hope' is the key word here OuchLOL

Love

Erum

preeti73farhana874-Liebe-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AHLMH

Tujhe Hot seat pe bitha ke grill karungi aag se...

Congrats Sambar n Samir...

Ashita - my gift for you on your B-day: you can grill me as much as you want! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAYParty

shehjarfarhana874-Liebe-

AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Samir...

-SamiR-farhana874-Liebe-

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Okay.. I won't leave you Samir aunty Embarrassed
Hhahaha, JAM is grilling you Evil Smile

Edited by Superman. - 31 December 2012 at 12:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar-SamiR-farhana874-Liebe-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

for both : answer this questions...

NAME : -SamiR-

GENDER (dnt lie ) :  Purush LOL

Where r  u from:  Originally from Hyderabad, India

wt r u doing :  I'm answering your wonderful questions Angry

tell abt ur  studies :   Well, I met my studies for the first time when I was 3 years old Day Dreaming. At first, I had fun spending time with my studies, but then my studies started to become demanding; always telling me to do this or do that Ouch! So a distance started to grow between us. But in university, I eventually realized that I need my studies ... so it became a love-hate relationship! We agreed that we will take a break from each other during every summer, but get back together every fall and work together to maintain our relationship. I admit, there were a few times when I cheated on my studies with sports, video games, T.V, etc., etc. ... but I always repented and got back with my studies. A few months back, in the summer, we decided to take a much longer break, and I'm now spending my time away from my studies and enjoying alot! Big smile  I hope I answered your question LOL!

u like me :  'I know you like me .. you know I like you ..' Dancing

tell abt ur fav places :  anywhere, as long as i'm in good company Big smile

fav actors :  already answered 

fav actress :  already answered

fav comedian :  Johnny Lever, Paresh Rawal, Chris Rock, Stephen Colbert

fav singer :  Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Shreya Ghoshal ..

fav music director :  A.R. Rahman

fav director :  don't really have one in bollywood (maybe Rajkumar Hirani  Ermm) .. but I like Martin Scorsese in Hollywood

tell abt all dabh characters in one line(including samir,pappu,emli,sridhar ji) :  Ouch
Suraj - bechaara LOL
Sandhya - dreamy Day Dreaming
Bhabho - Nightmare!
Babasa - ekdumm bindaas
Vikram - always hilarious
Meena - kabhi laughter kabhi stresser
Chavi - spoiled brat
Mohit - not popular, not spectacular, he is only a bachelor! Wacko
Chotu - cool Cool
Chaturi - the normal one Ying Yang
Samir - Awesome Big smile
Pappu - 'Pappu ki gaadi tez hai, pappu kudiyon mein craze hai' Dancing
Emli - young and sensible
Sridhar ji - old and adorable

who is ur best friends,close friends,just friends here in dabh forum :  Anyone who doesn't grill me this week are my bestest friends in the whole wide world Thumbs Up Evil Smile

which scene u like most in dabh :  There are so many; one that comes to mind is when SurYa were travelling on top of a bus, going to the aashram/temple  Day Dreaming

u dance for fevicol se like kareena(samir tell true) :  I dance like Makhanchand Pandey Dancing ROFL

ur fav destination place :  I want to travel the world Day Dreaming

u like to visit :  I always like visiting Hyderabad  Approve

difference btw love and friendship :  friendship = not scary ; love = scary ! Ermm

i will come soon with next girlls.Wink...until bye.Embarrassed...  You will come with girls?! Shocked I can't wait Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73shehjarfarhana874-Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top