@SaMir:- Okay okay. now cheer up. I believe you're only SaMir not Anusha Amma.
. Thanks to SheEbz. I'd never deny their POV as I love, adore and respect both of them from the core.
Don't answer those quests instead answer following set:-
6. Describe your favorite character from a book, a movie, or television.
Walter White (aka Heisenberg) is a character in a series, which I'm addicted to, called Breaking Bad. His character is very interesting! I think the most intriguing thing about him is that he has so many characteristics, which we would consider as flaws, not to mention he committed murder and manufactures drugs! Yet, you can't help but relate to him and accept him, and in the back of your head you're hoping that he doesn't get caught!
8. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be? Describe the pet and how you would take care of it.
I would love to have a cat, as they pretty much take care of themselves on their own.
11. Write a story titled, "The Bat Who Couldn't Fly."
Once upon a time, there was a bat who couldn't fly. It was a popular bat, as it had hit many fours and sixes during its life. But now, at the airport, it was not getting the appreciation it deserved! You see, the airline attendant was not allowing the bat to fly as carry-on luggage, due to security reasons! But the owner of the bat truly loved it, and did not wish to part with it. In the end, the bat owner was forced to make the bat as part of his checked baggage. The end.
you worked at a football stadium. What would your job be? (examples:
quarterback, cheerleader, coach, referee, ticket seller) Describe what
you would do while you were on the job.
American football .. European football ! I would be a midfielder and play some good football
19. If you could be on any game show, what would it be? Describe what happens when you're on the show.
I would love to be on 'The Amazing Race' and do all the challenging things while travelling around the world! Hopefully, I can win!
your favorite season (fall, spring, summer, or winter). Tell what kinds
of things you like to do during that season.
Summer; play sports, go hiking and other outdoor activities, BBQs, hang out with friends, party! (now I'm missing summer even more )
21. Write a story titled, "The Baby Dragon."
One story is enough for today
22. Describe several ways a person your age can earn money.
Legal ways or illegal ways?
23. Would you want to visit the moon? Why or why not?
What will I do on the moon?
26. Think of a time when you've won something. Tell what you won and how you won it.
I won football matches. How? just watch the sharbat waala scene from Andaz Apna Apna and Amar will explain
29. Imagine you were twenty feet tall. Describe what life would be like.