Diya Aur Baati Hum

New Year Special: Diya & Baati (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 18

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
@ ami - Arrey wah! Your vacation has done wonders! Shocked So nice of you to give me a choice of only 2 questions! Big smile I'm finding it hard to just choose 2 though, as there are many interesting questions. So I'll answer a few. If you want me to answer any of the ones I skipped, let me know, and I will answer Thumbs Up

Originally posted by ami_dabh

@SaMir:- Okay okay. now cheer up. I believe you're only SaMir not Anusha Amma.Big smile. Thanks to SheEbz. I'd never deny their POV as I love, adore and respect both of them from the core.Approve.
You truly are a tsunAMI; kabhi uupar kabhi neeche, kabhi right kabhi left, kabhi samir kabhi anusha ji ... Confused

Don't answer those quests instead answer following set:-

6. Describe your favorite character from a book, a movie, or television.
Walter White (aka Heisenberg) is a character in a series, which I'm addicted to, called Breaking Bad. His character is very interesting! I think the most intriguing thing about him is that he has so many characteristics, which we would consider as flaws, not to mention he committed murder and manufactures drugs! Yet, you can't help but relate to him and accept him, and in the back of your head you're hoping that he doesn't get caught!

8. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be? Describe the pet and how you would take care of it.
I would love to have a cat, as they pretty much take care of themselves on their own.

11. Write a story titled, "The Bat Who Couldn't Fly."
Once upon a time, there was a bat who couldn't fly. It was a popular bat, as it had hit many fours and sixes during its life. But now, at the airport, it was not getting the appreciation it deserved! You see, the airline attendant was not allowing the bat to fly as carry-on luggage, due to security reasons! Disapprove But the owner of the bat truly loved it, and did not wish to part with it. In the end, the bat owner was forced to make the bat as part of his checked baggage. The end. Big smile

17. Imagine you worked at a football stadium. What would your job be? (examples: quarterback, cheerleader, coach, referee, ticket seller) Describe what you would do while you were on the job.
American football Thumbs Down .. European football Thumbs Up! I would be a midfielder and play some good football Day Dreaming

19. If you could be on any game show, what would it be? Describe what happens when you're on the show.
I would love to be on 'The Amazing Race' and do all the challenging things while travelling around the world! Day Dreaming Hopefully, I can win! 

20. Describe your favorite season (fall, spring, summer, or winter). Tell what kinds of things you like to do during that season.
Summer; play sports, go hiking and other outdoor activities, BBQs, hang out with friends, party! Day Dreaming  (now I'm missing summer even more Disapprove)

21. Write a story titled, "The Baby Dragon."
One story is enough for today Smile

22. Describe several ways a person your age can earn money.
Legal ways or illegal ways? Wink Tongue

23. Would you want to visit the moon? Why or why not?
What will I do on the moon? Confused

26. Think of a time when you've won something. Tell what you won and how you won it.
I won football matches. How? just watch the sharbat waala scene from Andaz Apna Apna and Amar will explain LOL

29. Imagine you were twenty feet tall. Describe what life would be like.
Very frustrating Ouch

Originally posted by ami_dabh

@SaMir bro:- Meantime, Tell me difference between vision,goal,hope and expectation?
You start with a vision, something big, something farsighted; you then set achievable goals to bring your vision into reality (goals are more concrete, measurable, and more than one goal might need to be combined to reach a given vision); throughout the process you have hope that your vision will be realized (even during times of difficulty; hope keeps you going); the outcome of your actions/goals allow you to form realistic expectations of whether your goal/vision will be realized.

Edited by -SamiR- - 02 January 2013 at 10:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73farhana874-Liebe--Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Year Special: Diya & Baati (Page 11)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wish.naren

Congrats Samir Uncle and Samah for the sharing the HOT seat...! Hope u guys are having a great time...!!

Vishnu Sa! So great to see you after so long! Thanks for the congrats! Smile

farhana874vish.naren-Liebe--Amli-

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Congrats Samah and SamiR on becoming Diya aur Bati. You are both doing very well. All the best. I am sure you will sail through with flying colors. I will provide you with all the moral support required for the remaining days. I have sat on that seat and know what it is to be grillled. Mere samay to ocean calm tha per yahan toh typhoon, tsunami  aur cyclone ka ek saath hamla ho raha hai. Hope you have your disaster management plan in place. Once again keep up the good work. You are doing  a great job. Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73-SamiR-farhana874-Liebe--Amli-

fresco.

IF-Sizzlerz

fresco.

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Thank you Uma aunty Embarrassed

Edited by Superman. - 03 January 2013 at 1:40am

-SamiR-farhana874-Liebe--Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@SaMir sa:- Very good answers of all the quests esp first set.Thumbs Up. Glad to know someone is also there who think like me in depth.Approve.

N yes, Greatest limit of human intellectual is:- it's unable to identify its own limit.Geek.

I'll comeback to grill you more if time permits tomorrow. Till then enjoy being on hot-seat.Party.

@Samah:- I liked all answers esp Deepika admiration best one. yo!Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-farhana874-Liebe-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@UMDU ji - Aww .. Thank you! Smile And welcome back from vacation! We need all the support we can get Thumbs Up

@ami - Thanks!! Embarrassed  When will you return from vacation? Day Dreaming

farhana874-Liebe--Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@SaMir:- I returned from Mount Abu before 2 hours ago.Approve

-SamiR-farhana874-Liebe-

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Dad...So you are planning to get married at the age of 60+?
Awesome! My dad is superman indeed!Approve
And it's not done how you ruined my cactus!
You promised me to buy a new one, but you never did!Angry

SamiR-the snacks bar- Arrey Ramesh...Arrey Suresh...LOL
Nice to know you have some Bangladeshi family friends.
And I suggested such a nice GYM for you and you said- no thanks!Confused
The story of the Bat-ROFL
But Shayari- Sleepy

''Shayari likhna mushkil hain boss, thodi hain itna easy,
Its not like kabhi copy from KANK, toh kabhie from K3G!''Wink

-SamiR--Liebe--Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top