Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
^^^  A R Rahman is a legend.
Baakiyoon ki aukaad nahi hai unke baare mein kuch bolne ki ya unke saamne khade hone ki.

A R RAhman inspite of being a Muslim he trained himself in classical singing, and that too not Hindustanni,he first chose to learn south indian classical.

Oscars cant be bought.

@TM:

I agree with u, but patially. It's not Hindu muslim thing..

But Aman ki asha is shown by India by giving trophy to pakistani. Indians wont mind much when a pakistani wins by fair. But it's not otherwise.

When Pakistan lost to India in cricket world cup then people were ready to hit them at the airports, they were abused and their photos were burnt brutally. They had to escape from the emergency exit of the air port.

If today Diljaan or Yashraj come to our country we wont behave like such but if Nabeel has lost and went to his country then he would have faced humiliation. Then where is aman? and where is asha?

That is the reason why this show is fixed and Nabeel is declared as winner.

The ultimate aim of the show is aman ki asha and the show makers have exactly done that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaanuTRUTHALWAYSfrozen.devil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UNFAIR 5:2 Sur Kshetra FINAL (Page 3)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tongue_twister

I agree with you. From day one,this show was full of partiality. First,Ghulam forgot rthe difference between 1 n 0 and pressed 1 when he wanted to press 0. That was overlooked as the singer was pakistani. 
Each time Abida had to give points,she looked at Atif as if waiting for a cue. 
All the time,Atif fought with Asha ji for nothing and denigrating Indian singers. No one pointed this out to him and stopped him from abusing Asha ji, Himesh ji and pulling down Indian singers. Frankly, Atif sucks. And sucks big time. He was one disgusting fellow in this program. I hope,we Indians do not have to see his face again. He is one jealous and insecure fellow.

Diljaan was clear winner,no doubt. It does not matter if he was not given the trophy to "please" certain creeps. All the Indian singers have bright days ahead and we will see plenty of them,where as the "winner" will go into oblivion.

Diljaan was clear winner?

How? 

What was the pressure to give trophy to Nabeel if Diljaan deserved it? 

When both singers sing well and they did then people have to look at previous

record on whole. Everyone knows Nabeelis more versatile and his voice is

also loved by most. 

What is the reason for judges to give Diljaan trophy? Because he sings 

Punjabi songs well?

And producers wanted to shoot entire show in India

not just the final but indias marathi mandal thackerays threatened Ashaji

and producers because they dont want pakistan forget pakistan they dont

want non marathis in mumbai.

thats why it was shot in dubai and everyone had to be flown there and

stay there for two months.

tongue_twister

tongue_twister

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandme1

Stop bringing religion into this! The show was abt music! Every single performer did a great job, so we should be congratulating each and everyone of them instead of spreading negativity and hate! Allow people to live in peace and harmony!!!!!

I will certainly like every one to live in harmony.But,where my country,its prestige and its people are concerned,I wont sit back and pretend everything is fine. 
I will give it back where it hurts the most.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TRUTHALWAYS

tongue_twister

tongue_twister

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

I agree with you. From day one,this show was full of partiality. First,Ghulam forgot rthe difference between 1 n 0 and pressed 1 when he wanted to press 0. That was overlooked as the singer was pakistani. 
All the time,Atif fought with Asha ji for nothing and denigrating Indian singers. No one pointed this out to him and stopped him from abusing Asha ji, Himesh ji and pulling down Indian singers. Frankly, Atif sucks. And sucks big time. He was one disgusting fellow in this program. I hope,we Indians do not have to see his face again. He is one jealous and insecure fellow.

Diljaan was clear winner,no doubt. It does not matter if he was not given the trophy to "please" certain creeps. All the Indian singers have bright days ahead and we will see plenty of them,where as the "winner" will go into oblivion.

Diljaan was clear winner?

How? 

What was the pressure to give trophy to Nabeel if Diljaan deserved it? 

When both singers sing well and they did then people have to look at previous

record on whole. Everyone knows Nabeelis more versatile and his voice is

also loved by most. 

What is the reason for judges to give Diljaan trophy? Because he sings 

Punjabi songs well?

And producers wanted to shoot entire show in India

not just the final but indias marathi mandal thackerays threatened Ashaji

and producers because they dont want pakistan forget pakistan they dont

want non marathis in mumbai.

thats why it was shot in dubai and everyone had to be flown there and

stay there for two months.

Diljaan deserved it because,the songs that he sang,the sargams trhat he did in the previous episodes (if we take into account that as well)the taan/alaps that he did,none could have been done by Nabeel with that elan or finesse. It is a fact that Nabeel chose all very simple songs and sailed through because of Abida and Atif.

TRUTHALWAYSfrozen.devilDabulls23

TRUTHALWAYS

Groupbie

TRUTHALWAYS

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lkymeme

that show how much u guys love ur Muslim Indians comon what u talking Muslim or Hindu in the end they r Indian how cheap...

I mentioned Ismail Darbar as biased because we all know that when A R Rahman got Oscar Award for Jai Ho song from Slumdog Millionaire, EVERY Indian of all religions appreciated him..
But Ismail Darbar commented that A R Rahman paid & bought the awards..
Instead of being proud that an Indian got such a prestigious award, Ismail Darbar made such bad remarks about a fellow Indian!!

Indians have big heart.. They NEVER choose anybody based on religion..

Our honourable ex Presidents APJ Abdul Kalam & Zakir Hussain are Muslims..
In film industry, the superstars Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Dilip Kumar, Madhubala, Meena Kumari & many others are Muslims..
In cricket, ex Captains Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, Mohammad Azharuddin, bowler Zaheer Khan, batsman Mohammad Kaif etc are Muslims..
In tennis, Sania Mirza is also Muslim..
In singers, Mohammad Rafi, Music directors Naushad Ali, Sajid Wajid, Salim Sulaiman etc Muslims..
Oscar Award winning music director A R Rahman is a Muslim!
In Lyricists, Javed Akhtar is a Muslim..
There are many many such examples!

This shows Indians give opportunity to talents & NOT religion..
Indians definitely have big hearts!

We have loads of talented musicians & prestigious award winning singers in India..
But still, we also give chance to Pakistani singers like Atif Aslam, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Nazia Hassan, Salma Agha & many others.. This shows we give opportunity to other country people also!!

We invite Ghulam Ali, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan etc for judging reality shows.. Do Pakistanis invite Asha Bhosle or Lata Mangeshkar or Anup Jalota or any other Indians to Pakitsan??

Before India-Pakistan partition, there were 27% of Hindus in Pakistan.. Now it is ONLY 1.5% Hindus!!
You can understand what this means & how safe Hindus are in Pakistan!!
And have you ever seen or heard of famous Hindu actors, singers, poets, cricketers, sports person, politicians etc after partition in Pakistan??

After partition, Muslims were less in India, but now their poplulation has increased to a very large extent.. So this shows how in India people have freedom to follow their religion without any fear..

I am definitely NOT saying all Pakistanis or all Indian Muslims are bad.. There are many good hearted Muslims in both India & Pakistan.. But there are many bad people too..

tongue_twisters123vifrozen.devil

TRUTHALWAYS

Groupbie

TRUTHALWAYS

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged

I completely agree with your every point!

Atif Aslam always underestimated Indian singers.. RARELY or I can say NEVER appreciated Indians..
He used to say, "If the jury gives you marks, I will be surprised"
And when the judges gave Indians 30, he used to make faces!

Atif ALWAYS praised Pakistanis even when they didn't sing well..!!
If Pakistani got less marks, he used to always verbally attack & insult legendary singer Asha Bhosle, without even considering that even Runa Laila or Abida Parveen gave them 0..

Asha Bhosle has been singing for many years & has sung many many super hits songs!
Even age wise, she is way too elder than Atif..
Atif is a kid infront of her both in terms of age & experience!!

Atif always degraded Asha Bhosle, Himesh & Indian singers..

And whatever Atif is today is largerly because of India.. That's because he became popular worldwide after singing Indian songs.. Indian directors gave him the opportunity & the audience welcomed him with love!!
He is not even a little grateful to Indians..!! 

Himesh Reshammiya was fair to both Indians & Pakistanis & gave fair comments to both the countries.. He was never too critical towards Pakistan.. He appreciated whenever Pakistanis sang well & also respected the jury decision without questioning them like Atif Aslam..

Yes, Diljaan was better & sang more difficult songs than Nabeel..
And like you said these talented Indian people will definitely be successful like our Aman Trikha.. I hope Himesh will help the others too

Edited by TRUTHALWAYS - 30 December 2012 at 6:01am

s123vifrozen.devilDabulls23

TRUTHALWAYS

Groupbie

TRUTHALWAYS

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by frozen.devil

Originally posted by lkymeme

that show how much u guys love ur Muslim Indians comon what u talking Muslim or Hindu in the end they r Indian how cheap...

udont tell 2 us howcheap usare n how wesouldloves our muslimindians... LOL LOL LOL

They themselves have not been able to protect the 2% hindus that they have and these people have come over here. And here they come to give us advice.Hypocrites.

@frozen.devil & tongue_twister : EXACTLY my opinion!! I second your thoughts!!

frozen.devil

TRUTHALWAYS

Groupbie

TRUTHALWAYS

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Now don't fight over Hindu Muslim! Sleepy

If that's the case, why didn't they show the judges marks openly like other episodes?? Why were the marks kept a secret?

I am NOT saying all Indian Muslims are bad.. There are many patriot Indian Muslims also!
And there are many good hearted Pakistanis also!!

I am talking about FEW Indian Muslims who being in India support Pakistan.. Example, during cricket, we have seen some Indian Muslims getting Pakistan flags before.. They become happy & burst crackers when Pakistan defeats India.. If they were in Pakistan, we wouldn't have any problem with that.. But when they are living & earning in India & have Indian citizenship, we expect them to be loyal to India..

I mentioned Ismail Darbar as biased because we all know that when A R Rahman got Oscar Award for Jai Ho song from Slumdog Millionaire, EVERY Indian of all religions appreciated him..
But Ismail Darbar commented that A R Rahman paid & bought the awards..
Instead of being proud that an Indian got such a prestigious award, Ismail Darbar made such bad remarks about a fellow Indian!!

Edited by TRUTHALWAYS - 30 December 2012 at 6:09am

s123vi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.