Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

tongue_twister

tongue_twister

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frozen.devil

Originally posted by lkymeme

that show how much u guys love ur Muslim Indians comon what u talking Muslim or Hindu in the end they r Indian how cheap...

udont tell 2 us howcheap usare n how wesouldloves our muslimindians... LOL LOL LOL

They themselves have not been able to protect the 2% hindus that they have and these people have come over here. And here they come to give us advice.Hypocrites.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TRUTHALWAYSs123vifrozen.devil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UNFAIR 5:2 Sur Kshetra FINAL (Page 2)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Now don't fight over Hindu Muslim! Sleepy

stoaka

stoaka

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
The show was definitely FIXED.
You could tell it from Diljaan;s and Himesh's expressions when the final round was going on.
Diljaan looked lost without much confidence, To me it also seemed like that he did not choose right songs. He should have never sung Saada Haq in the finale. That was a blunder.

There was all effort being put to make Nabeel a winner since last few weeks.
Sara Raza Khan who was a threat to Nabeel was humiliated and forced to leave for no reason as well as Trikha's confidence was broken bit by bit by Aatif because he saw Trikha as a winner from the very beginning.

We should not get in to Hindu Muslim debate but one thing is sure that this show was a hoax.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaanuTRUTHALWAYSfrozen.devilTheDreamCatcher

memyselfandme1

Goldie

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
^ v r nt bringing religion into it fr nothing... v r being forced to! the judgement was definitely biased coz muslim 2 hindu judges were 5:2.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TRUTHALWAYS

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

I think the 1st round should have been b/w all 4 singers

and select 2 last singers among those no matter from where they are
it would be fair

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TRUTHALWAYSs123vifrozen.devil

s123vi

s123vi

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
let me clarify frst that i dont't doubt indian muslims still i sm how felt that finale shud hv been shot jst lyk d previous episodes, without  involving dubai (mostly muslims) public into it ,as it played a deciding role in selecting d winner.

d condition 2 mk ppl dance  was also strange n then  public response affected d face-off round performances of d contestants.
telling crowd 2 remain quiet during performances, would hv been a bettr option.

to me, d result seemd influenced by public rather than judges.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TRUTHALWAYSfrozen.devil

TRUTHALWAYS

Groupbie

TRUTHALWAYS

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=munaza08]Ya i agree with u Natascha its over we have won the Show and 

Truthalways u r Saying that they were Muslim but they r from indiaaa
[/QUOTE

Among Muslims, only Ismail Darbar was from India... Rest all were from Muslim countries..

And we all know that when A R Rahman got Oscar Award for Jai Ho song from Slumdog Millionaire, EVERY Indian of all religions appreciated him..

But Ismail Darbar commented that A R Rahman paid & bought the awards..

Instead of being proud that an Indian got such a prestigious award, Ismail Darbar made such bad remarks about a fellow Indian

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.