UNFAIR 5:2 Sur Kshetra FINAL - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Stop bringing religion into this! The show was abt music! Every single performer did a great job, so we should be congratulating each and everyone of them instead of spreading negativity and hate! Allow people to live in peace and harmony!!!!!
^ v r nt bringing religion into it fr nothing... v r being forced to! the judgement was definitely biased coz muslim 2 hindu judges were 5:2.

I think the 1st round should have been b/w all 4 singers

and select 2 last singers among those no matter from where they are
it would be fair
let me clarify frst that i dont't doubt indian muslims still i sm how felt that finale shud hv been shot jst lyk d previous episodes, without  involving dubai (mostly muslims) public into it ,as it played a deciding role in selecting d winner.

d condition 2 mk ppl dance  was also strange n then  public response affected d face-off round performances of d contestants.
telling crowd 2 remain quiet during performances, would hv been a bettr option.

to me, d result seemd influenced by public rather than judges.

[QUOTE=munaza08]Ya i agree with u Natascha its over we have won the Show and 

Truthalways u r Saying that they were Muslim but they r from indiaaa
[/QUOTE

Among Muslims, only Ismail Darbar was from India... Rest all were from Muslim countries..

And we all know that when A R Rahman got Oscar Award for Jai Ho song from Slumdog Millionaire, EVERY Indian of all religions appreciated him..

But Ismail Darbar commented that A R Rahman paid & bought the awards..

Instead of being proud that an Indian got such a prestigious award, Ismail Darbar made such bad remarks about a fellow Indian
^^^  A R Rahman is a legend.
Baakiyoon ki aukaad nahi hai unke baare mein kuch bolne ki ya unke saamne khade hone ki.

A R RAhman inspite of being a Muslim he trained himself in classical singing, and that too not Hindustanni,he first chose to learn south indian classical.

Oscars cant be bought.

@TM:

I agree with u, but patially. It's not Hindu muslim thing..

But Aman ki asha is shown by India by giving trophy to pakistani. Indians wont mind much when a pakistani wins by fair. But it's not otherwise.

When Pakistan lost to India in cricket world cup then people were ready to hit them at the airports, they were abused and their photos were burnt brutally. They had to escape from the emergency exit of the air port.

If today Diljaan or Yashraj come to our country we wont behave like such but if Nabeel has lost and went to his country then he would have faced humiliation. Then where is aman? and where is asha?

That is the reason why this show is fixed and Nabeel is declared as winner.

The ultimate aim of the show is aman ki asha and the show makers have exactly done that.
Originally posted by tongue_twister

I agree with you. From day one,this show was full of partiality. First,Ghulam forgot rthe difference between 1 n 0 and pressed 1 when he wanted to press 0. That was overlooked as the singer was pakistani. 
Each time Abida had to give points,she looked at Atif as if waiting for a cue. 
All the time,Atif fought with Asha ji for nothing and denigrating Indian singers. No one pointed this out to him and stopped him from abusing Asha ji, Himesh ji and pulling down Indian singers. Frankly, Atif sucks. And sucks big time. He was one disgusting fellow in this program. I hope,we Indians do not have to see his face again. He is one jealous and insecure fellow.

Diljaan was clear winner,no doubt. It does not matter if he was not given the trophy to "please" certain creeps. All the Indian singers have bright days ahead and we will see plenty of them,where as the "winner" will go into oblivion.

Diljaan was clear winner?

How? 

What was the pressure to give trophy to Nabeel if Diljaan deserved it? 

When both singers sing well and they did then people have to look at previous

record on whole. Everyone knows Nabeelis more versatile and his voice is

also loved by most. 

What is the reason for judges to give Diljaan trophy? Because he sings 

Punjabi songs well?

And producers wanted to shoot entire show in India

not just the final but indias marathi mandal thackerays threatened Ashaji

and producers because they dont want pakistan forget pakistan they dont

want non marathis in mumbai.

thats why it was shot in dubai and everyone had to be flown there and

stay there for two months.

Originally posted by memyselfandme1

Stop bringing religion into this! The show was abt music! Every single performer did a great job, so we should be congratulating each and everyone of them instead of spreading negativity and hate! Allow people to live in peace and harmony!!!!!

I will certainly like every one to live in harmony.But,where my country,its prestige and its people are concerned,I wont sit back and pretend everything is fine. 
I will give it back where it hurts the most.
Originally posted by pakeezah

Diljaan was clear winner?

How? 

What was the pressure to give trophy to Nabeel if Diljaan deserved it? 

When both singers sing well and they did then people have to look at previous

record on whole. Everyone knows Nabeelis more versatile and his voice is

also loved by most. 

What is the reason for judges to give Diljaan trophy? Because he sings 

Punjabi songs well?

And producers wanted to shoot entire show in India

not just the final but indias marathi mandal thackerays threatened Ashaji

and producers because they dont want pakistan forget pakistan they dont

want non marathis in mumbai.

thats why it was shot in dubai and everyone had to be flown there and

stay there for two months.

Diljaan deserved it because,the songs that he sang,the sargams trhat he did in the previous episodes (if we take into account that as well)the taan/alaps that he did,none could have been done by Nabeel with that elan or finesse. It is a fact that Nabeel chose all very simple songs and sailed through because of Abida and Atif.
Originally posted by lkymeme

that show how much u guys love ur Muslim Indians comon what u talking Muslim or Hindu in the end they r Indian how cheap...

I mentioned Ismail Darbar as biased because we all know that when A R Rahman got Oscar Award for Jai Ho song from Slumdog Millionaire, EVERY Indian of all religions appreciated him..
But Ismail Darbar commented that A R Rahman paid & bought the awards..
Instead of being proud that an Indian got such a prestigious award, Ismail Darbar made such bad remarks about a fellow Indian!!

Indians have big heart.. They NEVER choose anybody based on religion..

Our honourable ex Presidents APJ Abdul Kalam & Zakir Hussain are Muslims..
In film industry, the superstars Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Dilip Kumar, Madhubala, Meena Kumari & many others are Muslims..
In cricket, ex Captains Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, Mohammad Azharuddin, bowler Zaheer Khan, batsman Mohammad Kaif etc are Muslims..
In tennis, Sania Mirza is also Muslim..
In singers, Mohammad Rafi, Music directors Naushad Ali, Sajid Wajid, Salim Sulaiman etc Muslims..
Oscar Award winning music director A R Rahman is a Muslim!
In Lyricists, Javed Akhtar is a Muslim..
There are many many such examples!

This shows Indians give opportunity to talents & NOT religion..
Indians definitely have big hearts!

We have loads of talented musicians & prestigious award winning singers in India..
But still, we also give chance to Pakistani singers like Atif Aslam, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Nazia Hassan, Salma Agha & many others.. This shows we give opportunity to other country people also!!

We invite Ghulam Ali, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan etc for judging reality shows.. Do Pakistanis invite Asha Bhosle or Lata Mangeshkar or Anup Jalota or any other Indians to Pakitsan??

Before India-Pakistan partition, there were 27% of Hindus in Pakistan.. Now it is ONLY 1.5% Hindus!!
You can understand what this means & how safe Hindus are in Pakistan!!
And have you ever seen or heard of famous Hindu actors, singers, poets, cricketers, sports person, politicians etc after partition in Pakistan??

After partition, Muslims were less in India, but now their poplulation has increased to a very large extent.. So this shows how in India people have freedom to follow their religion without any fear..

I am definitely NOT saying all Pakistanis or all Indian Muslims are bad.. There are many good hearted Muslims in both India & Pakistan.. But there are many bad people too..