Posted: 11 years ago
DARD
asalam o alaikum 
I am Mehak and I writing first time and i dont know how to write
so there are mistakes soo please tell me how to do it properly
please
CHARACTERS
GUNJAN BHUSHAN 
Is 18 years old a normal caring and fun loving girl she is like all  other girls .
she love everyone in her family but she love her elder sister  nupur bushan more 
then she love her own self  she thinks she is incomplete without her.
NUPUR BHUSHAN
Is 25 years old she is quite simple so much attach to her younger sister .
love her like her child and can do any thing for her sister.
and going to marry soon with mayank sharma.
UDAY BHUSHAN
Is the brother of gunjan bhushan and nupur bhushan.He is elder then gunjan
and younger then nupur he is 23 years old and love his both sis alot
MAYANK SHARMA
Is 27 years old belongs to a noble family he is a bank manager .
love nupur alot and can do anything for her
gunjans partner will shown as the story moves 
PAR#1
There was a function at gunjans college in morninig and she was preparing her dress to wear when her mobile rang ashe saw the name flashing was her best freind dia
DIA:hi  kesi ho
GUNJAN:theek hi hun or dress nikal rahi hun tum kul arahi ho na
DIA:han yar mai nai bi ye poochnay ko phone kia tha k tum arahi ho k nh
GUNJAN:ok then vesay bhi boht raat hogaye hy kul miltay hain bye
DIA:bye
Then the door got open and nupur enters with her mobile and talking with mayank .Gunjan wait to talk wit her but she dont even notice gunjan feel like her siser i ignoring her and go to bed without saying good night to her sister.
Gunjan wakes up in the morning and get ready to go for te function  she leave for the function with her driver and reach at college and find her freinds waiting for her
and got busy in chatting with them when she notice that a pair of green  eyes were watching her from a long time and when she watchin those eyes she feel like flying in the air talking th the sky and completely got into them there was a eyelock which was soon broken by the voice of her best freind
DIA:hey gunjan look there how much preety those lights are (pointing her fingerwards the lights)
GUNJAN:hmmm they are beauful
Gunjan and her freinds were walking here and there but gunjan and that guy were still watching each other   and this was also being noticed by her freinds but they did not say anything to her 
suddenly  gunjan got diapeared from his   eyes he came to find  where she is start roaming here and there when suddenly he burst into a girl she was none other then gunjan he give a big smile to her and se was so shocked to see him like this she got sooo confused and she run away to her freinds and told them everything
GUNJAN:guys i dont know what wrong with me 
DIA:dont worry its nothing i think its just love
G:what r u mad
D:come on its not a big deal sub ko hota hai aik na aik baar
G:no it cant be i m too small for it 
D:there is no age for love
G:no i dont believe in all this this is nothing or vesay bhi pyaar kch ghanto(hours) mai nh hosakta
D:yar pyaar kabi bhi kahi bhi hosakta hai
G:nahi hosakta and move from 
he was still watching her gunjan was not able to stop her watching him and smiling by watching him she had never feel this before she was liking all this but dont want to like this now the time was to go home and se left with her driver
he reached home and did not talk with anyone she was soo confuse that what to say and what is not to say so she got into her room and stay there until her sis came and knock the door
NUPUR:gunjan kya hua aaj tho tum bohat khamosh ho aa kar btaya bhi nh how was the day
G:hmmm it  good
N:r u fine?
G: m absoulutely fine(her mind was still there)
N:kul yai function phr hai na tmharay college mai ?
G:han di
N:tho kya tum rahi ho?
G:ha di
N:per kuoon sub kch same tho hoga
G:nahi di sub frnds aa rahi hain na isi liye ja rahi hun
N:ok chalo phr sojao subha uthna bhi tho hai
G:good nite
N:good nite love you sweety
G:love you too 
INDEX
part 1 on pg 1
part n page 2
part 3 on page 2
part 4 page (last part)
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I HAVE NO IDEA THAT HOW IT WAS IF IT WAS NOT GOOD SOOO PLEASE DONT THROUGH CHAPPALS AND TOMATOES PLEASE HELP ME MAKING IT BETTER πŸ˜•

Edited by mehaksanaya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
count me in ur pm list!!!!!!!!!! would love 2 read a sajan ss!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful concept..would love 2 read ahead..cont soon nd add me 2 ur pm list..πŸ˜ƒ
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monaya_sajan

count me in ur pm list!!!!!!!!!! would love 2 read a sajan ss!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

nice dp yaarπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wasalam.😊
Its very interesting dear. Would love to read more.
Please add me in ur pm list:)
Edited by HSFA - 11 years ago
_Freaked.Out_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
add me to the list, would love to read a sajan ss😊
shruti-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice start,
liked it,would love read more
cont soon
pm me when you update plss
-Marie- thumbnail
add me in list :)
nyc start :) loking forward to it :)
keep it up :)
mehaksanaya thumbnail
DARD
ASALAM O ALAIKUM
how r u all i feel sooo good to see your comments
your comments make me to write more so heres 
the next part wish u all like it
PART 2
IN MORNINIG
Gunjan and nupur wake up and get ready gunjan gets ready for te function and nupur get ready to go office they both get into the car and they were chating in all the way driver drop gunjan 1st h the sisters say good bye to each other and as usual gunjans freinds were waiting for her then gunjan dia benji and their other freinds go inside and were continously chating and suddenly dia asks gunjan that what had    she thinked about yesterday  gunjan tell her to keep quite 
G:dia shut up
D:come on gunjan meray chup rehnay sai kch nh badle ga i know u love him
G:no i dont and no more discussion please dekhna aaj aisa kch nh hoga
D:han votho dekhain gay
when they enter inside gunjan eyes were just looking for him 
D:kya hua kise doond rahi hai
G:(in a low tone)kisi nh
D:ok
still gunjan was looking here and there when her eyes stop on a guy who was sitting just in the front of them gunjan eyes got stuck and suddenly her legs started moving towards him she was trying to stop but she cant do this and was going more closer to him when she burst into suhani
SUHANI:hey gunjan r u ok
G:ya i m fine (still loking towards him) and i m really very sorry
S:its ok 
he looked at gunjan and a smile crept on her face and he also started smiling and gunjan turns around and start blushing and gunjan and her freinds move from thier and they saw a swing over their they all o to sit in it and the guy started to follow them all of sit in it now its turn of gunjan to go in when she was climbing the stairs of the swing sudenly she got slip and he caught her  in his arms and start smiling gunjan was stairing at him and was thinking that is it true or not she felt butterlies in  her stomach then she realise that all was true and everyone was watching them he put her down slowly and came near to her ear and whisperedmy name is samrat chills start running in her body she was feeling like she is getting unconcious because of thet new feeling wen her freinds ran and hold her
BEINJI:hey gunjan r u alright lagi tho nh
G:dont worry i m fine 
SUHANI:magar tho gir kesay gaye 
G:pata nh yar 
every one was talking but ia was still looking at her gunjan notice her and say
G:ab tujhay kia hua
D:ab tho manti hy na
G:kya
D:k tujhay uss say pyaar hai
G:thoo pag
before she could complete her sentence suhani and benji say han gunjan tujhe uss sai r hai 
G:nh yr mai aisa nh kar sakti
D:per ku
G:yr tm log ko pata hy k mai apnay parents a yaqeen nh tor sakti
B:per iss mai yaqeen tor nay ki kya bt hy
G:yr tm log nh samjho gay
D:yr hum nh samjhay gay tho kon samjhay ga 
B:tjhe bs abhi uss sai milna hoga garden mai 
G:Pur
B:tujhe meri kasam hy
G:ok(in low tone)
D:aja mai tjhe le chalty hun or benji uss ko lai aye ga
and gunjan and dia moves towards the garden they e standing there when they saw them coming and dia and benji leave from there 
SAMRAT:hey u u know me na
G:hmmm and i...i m gunjan
S:ya i heared it from ur freinds (and moves towards her)
she moves back
S:are u scared of me
G:nh tho
S:tho phr peechay ku ja rh ho
G:vo mai
before she complete samrat came near and holds her hand make her near by holding her waist he slowly come near to her lips to  kiss when suddenly she push him and runs away saying no i cant do this her freinds try to catch her but she got out crying and without waiting for her driver she took a auto and go to her home.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
hope u alll like it guys dont forget to comment and press like button... if u want pm from me so buddy me and if you feel there are mistakes so plxxx tell me because its the first time i m writing

Edited by mehaksanaya - 11 years ago
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wasalam. 😊 

Loved it.
Sajan's dreamland  
Gunjan is in love but not admiting. Hmmm.Intersting :) Loved it when she fell in his arms. 😳 Then the garden scene was so romantic and Samrat is very fast na.πŸ˜† Poor Gunjan. Hope everything sorts out.
Please update soon dear.😊
Pm me the next updates
Edited by HSFA - 11 years ago