Afsar Bitiya

ZEE TV Sucks!

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
So other shows have lower TRP then AB...and yet they axed out AB!!!😡
Even punar vivah has lower TRP! And i thought zee tv always favored PV cuz they had high TRP!
How wrong i was! And Phir subah hogi has even lower TRP! Stupidest channel😡
Its their loss! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you, they always treated PV importantly and now look it has lower TRP's than MKKPB (No Offence to MKKPB Fans) and AB gave higher TRP's than PV.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I agree Jackie . Zee always favored PV and now look what it is giving them . AB gave 2.3 TRP as well in 7 PM slot But PV couldn't even maintain it in such a good time slot with so many promotions . HATE ZEE for doing this with AB ðŸ˜¡
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is what i am saying AB has good TRP even though the show is never promoted by zee yet they choose to end it, but PV n PSH which has lover trp stays, is this fair?

If Half of the enphasis being placed on PV was given to AB, i know this show would have done well, because it was different and appealing to they young and old, also the message it was protraying that female education was important in today's society.

It is no wonder that Starplus has been outdoing zee, the only time they remove a show with high trp is when they know what the r replacing it with will b appealing to viewers.

I hope this new show live up to all the hype surrounding it.
I am very disappointed that AB had to end they could have moved this show to a new time.
Edited by latanzia - 11 years ago
anjumluvkinny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zee totally sucks n hope they realise mistake soon 😡
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zee totally sucks n hope they realise mistake soon...hate zee tv😡
Surish thumbnail
This is a political move! Not  merely Zeetv's fault! Since a prominent actress is playing a pivotal role in the new film that is replacing Afsar Bitiya it will emerge at the top knocking out the one that is presently in this position.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree with everyone, it seems all along that they wanted to end AB, but why, they alone will have to answer that and face the consequences ,,,,,

Kinshuk is young, handsome and sooo talented, loved and admired by so many for his down-to-earth personality, yet treated so unfairly;,,,why?

Mitali young, beautiful new actress, acclaimed so much recognition in a short space of time (even won award), inspired so many young women/girls about education, yet she too was unfairly treated,,,why?

Never given mahaepisodes, no promotions, but always used to promote other shows,,,,,why?

Even for award shows and their 20 years celebration they were treated unfairly, no performances or shortest dance sequence,,,,why ???

Something is definitely amiss, but with our continued love and support they will achieve even higher rewards and recognition than they
deserve 
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zeee Suckss sach mein i just hate them even moree from now on ..