Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

ZEE TV Sucks!

-ILoVeKinshuk- IF-Stunnerz
-ILoVeKinshuk-
-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
So other shows have lower TRP then AB...and yet they axed out AB!!!Angry
Even punar vivah has lower TRP! And i thought zee tv always favored PV cuz they had high TRP!
How wrong i was! And Phir subah hogi has even lower TRP! Stupidest channelAngry
Its their loss! 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93kitakabryandarestuartylocomotoawakeningwikileaksladylove90hardballTasminjboogle-Surma-aruntouchanjumluvkinnyZoyaluvsKinshukerlyndastar_warssandiabwadi..dolltrinilisamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-Surish

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, they always treated PV importantly and now look it has lower TRP's than MKKPB (No Offence to MKKPB Fans) and AB gave higher TRP's than PV.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93stuartyaruntouchanjumluvkinnymoniluvskinshukSurish

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I agree Jackie . Zee always favored PV and now look what it is giving them . AB gave 2.3 TRP as well in 7 PM slot But PV couldn't even maintain it in such a good time slot with so many promotions . HATE ZEE for doing this with AB Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93stuartyaruntouchanjumluvkinnyZoyaluvsKinshukerlyndalatanziaSurish

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
this is what i am saying AB has good TRP even though the show is never promoted by zee yet they choose to end it, but PV n PSH which has lover trp stays, is this fair?

If Half of the enphasis being placed on PV was given to AB, i know this show would have done well, because it was different and appealing to they young and old, also the message it was protraying that female education was important in today's society.

It is no wonder that Starplus has been outdoing zee, the only time they remove a show with high trp is when they know what the r replacing it with will b appealing to viewers.

I hope this new show live up to all the hype surrounding it.
I am very disappointed that AB had to end they could have moved this show to a new time.

Edited by latanzia - 29 December 2012 at 5:52pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93stuartyaruntouchanjumluvkinnyZoyaluvsKinshukerlyndatrinilisamoniluvskinshukSurish

anjumluvkinny Senior Member
anjumluvkinny
anjumluvkinny

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Zee totally sucks n hope they realise mistake soon Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93stuartyaruntoucherlyndaZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisamoniluvskinshuk

ZoyaluvsKinshuk Goldie
ZoyaluvsKinshuk
ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Zee totally sucks n hope they realise mistake soon...hate zee tvAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93stuartyanjumluvkinnytrinilisamoniluvskinshukSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
This is a political move! Not  merely Zeetv's fault! Since a prominent actress is playing a pivotal role in the new film that is replacing Afsar Bitiya it will emerge at the top knocking out the one that is presently in this position.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

trinilisa IF-Rockerz
trinilisa
trinilisa

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Agree with everyone, it seems all along that they wanted to end AB, but why, they alone will have to answer that and face the consequences ,,,,,

Kinshuk is young, handsome and sooo talented, loved and admired by so many for his down-to-earth personality, yet treated so unfairly;,,,why?

Mitali young, beautiful new actress, acclaimed so much recognition in a short space of time (even won award), inspired so many young women/girls about education, yet she too was unfairly treated,,,why?

Never given mahaepisodes, no promotions, but always used to promote other shows,,,,,why?

Even for award shows and their 20 years celebration they were treated unfairly, no performances or shortest dance sequence,,,,why ???

Something is definitely amiss, but with our continued love and support they will achieve even higher rewards and recognition than they
deserve 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93stuartyZoyaluvsKinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index