Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

pakdramafan00

IF-Dazzler

pakdramafan00

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Ok sooo I have a couple of concerns, being  a DIEHARD Kushal T. fannn!!!!!!!! 

Kushal always maintains the fact that he hates dancing, he doesnt know how to dance, he is beyond super busy, and he is VERY VERY private which leads to him not getting alot of publicity, unlike all those other couple flaunting themselves everywhere, we hardly ever even get any onset interviews (from his daily show), alot of his fans (or should I say most) wont support because of the fact that his partner is Elana and NOT Nia... will all these things backfire on him =o/ ... like today all the other couples got intro's but he didnt, what could that mean or what could it be leading too?! And as we already know (because Kushal told us on his FB page) that his second act didnt go well.

IDK but Im having alot of doubts about this show. I hope time will prove me wrong... but...

Kushal T. fans please share your views!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by komalkhokhar - 29 December 2012 at 4:33pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

kamrit45ShruthigowdaappleicecreamR.LavanyabefairAnyahRose_Tandongopisharma14halfbloodprincemunnihyderabadKrazzy4u786arohi16forever_youngsonia1230smiley20TishanaMsFoodyTwoShoesMaaNeeTLuVTarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal Fansss!!!!!! come in!!" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
edited
Aaah dont wry ...hez sp man ...plus he has fan following ...hez gonna get so far in this show im sure ..
I din really knew about the reducing fans ...yup had idea that they dislike his gf  ...but iif there is such thing that becoz of his gf ...they arent supporting him and want him to evict asap than its really bad ...n i dont think they are his real fans ...glad im that i can see and connect with some of his genuion fans in his AT ...another thing ..kushal has once rejected jdj bcoz he din like dancing and also din liked to be judged (thank god he rejected ...do boat pe savari karna ...i dont like LOL ) ...but than he accepted nach baliye ...and its simply my initution that he did this 25% for himself nd 75% for elena ...he wants her to make a name here ...he wants her to be recognised ...you noticed that genuion smile on his face wen terrence said about the item song offer ...hez a sweet and adorable guy n that wat makes me like him adore him...ok hez hawt and sexy too ROFL but..how cute was that section were they gave fly kisses on videochat?? he nevr talks about her in his ivs or anywere else ..but he surely loves her alot ...Action speaks louder than words..n i really hope his die hard fans will support him no matter wat ...KushEna rocks they are perfect for each other ...becoz they love each other ...

Edited by salmangirl - 29 December 2012 at 5:01pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaanupuntersNR_786Rose_Tandongopisharma14appleicecreambefairmunnihyderabadavni_19harininaidupakdramafan00forever_youngtitliluvsvirman

Rose_Tandon

Rose_Tandon

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Ahhh U said wat I wanted to say...Well I am die hard kushalian & Tandonies...i like him with Nia but I love Kushal more...Its his life & we fans have to ony support him & show our love to him...I will support him watever he does...And being honest here...He & Elena makes sexy couple...I am now KushEna fan and want them to b together intheir lfe...Hope their relationship grows stronger...Love Kushal & Elena

KushEna Rocksss!! Iam in guysss ;)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

puntersbefairNR_786titliluvsvirmanpakdramafan00

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
@fizzy n he trusts his fans alot ...how carefreely he put that status ..something like i forgotten my steps lol ..koi tension hi nai hai bande ko jaise becoz he knows his fans will vote for him ;)

Edited by salmangirl - 29 December 2012 at 5:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

puntersbefairmunnihyderabadpakdramafan00titliluvsvirman

pakdramafan00

IF-Dazzler

pakdramafan00

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
@salmangirl which video chat please lemme know thanks

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalkhokhar

@salmangirl which video chat please lemme know thanks
arey vo jo start mai dikhaya tha...kushal was in virat's getup ..n she was online... hardly 3-4 secs...there was a voiceover in bg ..koi door hokar bhi paas hai...something like that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

pakdramafan00

IF-Dazzler

pakdramafan00

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
he looked tooo hot in the red shirt riding in the car!!!!

Edited by komalkhokhar - 29 December 2012 at 6:39pm

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
yaaa ..   i need caps

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.