Suhasi in Nach Baliye 5 Discussions ONLY Here! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Nice performance today i saw their performance... They rocks yaar...
Pray for Suhasi to get better

Oh no.. Hope she recovers soon. Will pray that all is fine :-\
omg that's such sad news. i hope she recovers asap. she's a fab dancer! i want to see her reaching till the end.

i also love jay & kushal! <3 
Oh no hope she get's better very quick to stay strong in the competition
Don't worry, she would surely recover and be back in action as she would not give up so easily ðŸ˜‰
Nach Baliye 5 rocks with astonishing performances!

The fifth season of Nach Baliye, the most awaited dance reality show, boomed its way in! Each dance jodi brought something special on the stage. If you missed watching the first episode of Nach Baliye 5, here is a gist on it.

The hosts of the show, Karan and Gautam, gave a great kick-start with their charm and funny acts. However, the energy level was taken a notch higher by the three loving yet strict judges of Nach Baliye 5, sexy Shilpa Shetty, flamboyant Sajid Khan and the charming danceguru Terence Lewis.

Whereas, each dancing jodi was introduced through a dance performance. Shilpa Shetty Kundra then pronounced, 'The competition has begun!' The sensational dance master, Terence Lewis, began the show with his electrifying performance.

Next on the stage was the cutest couple on Nach Baliye 5, Jay and his loving wife, Mahhi, who rocked the stage by giving a fantastic performance on 'Radha on the dance floor..' This was followed by the sexy Kaata laga gal, Shefali and her hubby, Parag.She also showed her famous moves on the hit song.

According to the judges, the most exhilarating performance was given by Suhasi and Jaisheel as well as Neelu and Arvind. The latter couple gave a stupefying performances on the song 'Senorita' and 'Chalao Na Naino se baan re..' respectively.

These are just a few snatches of the great performances. Stand-up comedian, Kapil Sharma gave a fine finishing touch to the first episode of Nach Baliye 5.

The funny acts of Kapil as well as astonishing and heart-throbbing performances of your favourite dancing jodis are something to watch out for. Watch Nach Baliye 5, every Sat-Sun at 9PM only on STAR Plus.

Thanks Visha 😊 Suhasheel really deserve it as their performance were excellent 😃
That's true dee, waiting to watch their performance today. They both look like they are going to do a Fisherman theme ðŸ˜Š
It looks more like a South Indian dance 😉 and i saw Jay with his fake moustache 😊