Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ram05

ram05

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
The current case which is gripping in uniting the young India and their boiling blood,

As the show parichay has got two leads portrayed as amazing lawyers why can't this case be shown in a dramatic style - Kunal taking up the case while siddhi protesting for the justice and human rights voicing out rape free india...

While during the case hearings even abhays negativity and richas madness will be brought to lime light and shown in the court as obsessive madness in getting what they wants thus by concluding it by punishing richa abhay tooo along with the resolution of case..

I feel it to be a useful track with respect to the future of the show as I see nothing ahead ...

Any views from readers are welcome ...

Ram

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If Damini's case is shown in parichay - it would b" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ram05

ram05

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
From my understanding parichay is the only eligible show which can showcase this case by giving. Brutal punishment to the rapist voicing out on a social cause n thust redirecting it to be a turning point for Kunals career... And settling siddhi as a female activist...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312love_me_notsarah_singh

sjkk

Groupbie

sjkk

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
parichay kea makers k liyea ashea track theek sea in logical way handle karna possible nai hai   Dead
so don't expect something gud in parichay...

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Well television can be used to spread awareness or messages. But I wouldn't want parichay to take up this particular case I mean delhi rape case. This is a sensitive issue, there are enough mess created by media, many stories have been written about the victim which even her parents don't know. I'm sure if cvs take this case, we will get to see only a mockery out of it for the sake of trps. Why disgracing the poor soul who went to a better place where no politics, no disgrace happen, let her soul live in peace , it's better not to involve fiction shows specially parichay in to this knowing how badly they handle each tracks, specially court room drama.

Edited by roshani45 - 29 December 2012 at 5:58pm

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Well television can be used to spread awareness or messages. But I wouldn't want parichay to take up this particular case I mean delhi rape case. This is a sensitive issue, there are enough mess created by media, many stories have been written about the victim which even her parents don't know. I'm sure if cvs take this case, we will get to see only a mockery out of it for the sake of trps. Why disgracing the poor soul who went to a better place where no politics, no disgrace happen, let her soul live in peace , it's better not to involve fiction shows specially parichay in to this knowing how badly they handle each tracks, specially court room drama.

Agree/.. they shudnt take same issue but cn tk a similar issue... for spreading social msg... 

@tm... They cn also show tht even Abhay n richa supporting sinal in this case... just to show tht this sort of crime is not supported by murderers or psychos even. Th

I just want to tell u a real inci nt related to damini bt in support of my statement abt abhay n richa... In my city a mil killed her dil n cut her into pieces by scissor n whn asked by cops how u did it... she commented tht bring another body n i will show u. She got some punishment... n all her jailmates discarded her totally... none of them was talking with tht lady.

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
What Wacko
parichay has lawyers -ha ha!
It has some dumb characters who cnt even lead a peaceful life themselves bcs they r weak nd vulnerable.0ne is busy with deals nd sacrifice nd the other with alcohol.
What wil they give justice to a victim?
Nd hope the bravegirl get's justice by rigorous punishment of the criminals in my shameful country.
Nd her story nt be used in soaps.

ram05-Hima-parichayan

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
actually they are home made lawyers means they fight cases of their own apne case se fursat hogi toh bahar ki duniya mai jhank ker dekhenge na"ROFL inko toh abhey,c-clan,richa inse hi chutkara nahin milta,yeh achcha hai lawyer bano aur apne hi case ladte raho saari zindegi kam se kam vakeel ka khercha toh bachega,sick cv's morons,Angry

on serious note,if they take such a serious n hot topic evn now when actually kunal's proffesional life is going to begin then they wont evn able to imagine the positive hype in the TRP's, atleast we can just give it a try suggesting for such an noble idea,somehw on being a fan we can suggeset only, rest is on them 

ram05sjkksan_bsp020

san_bsp020

Goldie

san_bsp020

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
When kunal challange first time  thakral regarding job he has loss every thing home and brother anand.

Before Leap also kunal has challange the richa regarding siidhi at that siddhi was in danger zone

Now after leap kunal challange to abhaya regarding kids now as siddhi and kids was in danger zone.

Golo golo zindagi kunal chopraa life...recycle.

ready for another troble.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top