India-Forums

Prem????

Kritika20 Groupbie
Kritika20
Kritika20

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 9:29am | IP Logged
can someone tell me who this prem character is??? piya ka ghar i watch is sooooooo far behind than these updates. btw thankx for the updates... Smile

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
yea i feel lost ...............i havnt been introduced 2 prem either.........i noticed dat u live in us..........so do i................maybe us is behind india n datz y v r lost  
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
I live in canada and just recently got introduced to prem. He is a criminal who is lying or lied to the family to get married to rimjhim. He teamed up with malani at first, but then felt guilty and decided to help rimjhim bring malani down. Now he's a good guy and is trying to make up for all the wrong he did by helping out rimjhim with all her problems.
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
he acted in lavanya as sandy
bhimji Newbie
bhimji
bhimji

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

I hope Malini gets what is coming to her.  She's one baaad women.

Are there spoilers available anywhere on the net?  I'm watching PKG on ATN in Canada and I've just watched the episode where Prem meets with Rimjhim and says he "must" marry her...

...actually I found them here... looks like in India, the show is about one month or so ahead of what we're watching in Canada.

I can hardly wait to see what happens...  the suspense is killing me!

Mohammed

Originally posted by TiN24

I live in canada and just recently got introduced to prem. He is a criminal who is lying or lied to the family to get married to rimjhim. He teamed up with malani at first, but then felt guilty and decided to help rimjhim bring malani down. Now he's a good guy and is trying to make up for all the wrong he did by helping out rimjhim with all her problems.

Edited by bhimji - 03 November 2004 at 8:26pm
Night-Wing Groupbie
Night-Wing
Night-Wing

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I also live in canada and have just seen prem introed to rimjhim. They decided to be frds but Prem has some plan up his sleeve. Thats what he tells his frd chotu. I have seen some of the spoilers. We are WAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind lol.

NightWing
bhimji Newbie
bhimji
bhimji

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Yes, we are -- but I just went through all the spoilers.  Now I've gotta see it!  I just hope that Malini gets what's coming to her and Avinash, Rimjhim and Megha are re-united.

Mohammed

Originally posted by Night-Wing

I also live in canada and have just seen prem introed to rimjhim. They decided to be frds but Prem has some plan up his sleeve. Thats what he tells his frd chotu. I have seen some of the spoilers. We are WAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind lol.

NightWing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top